|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Woman Owned Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Aug 16, 2019|
|Due Date:||Sep 13, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
It is anticipated that the solicitation will be issued electronically on or about Wednesday, August 14, 2019 on the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) website at https://www.fbo.gov , with a bid due date tentatively scheduled for Friday, September 13, 2019 at 10:00AM PST. All amendments, questions and answers, etc. to the solicitation will be posted at FBO as well. No paper copies of the solicitation will be provided. After the solicitation is posted, interested parties are cautioned to review this site frequently for any updates/amendments.
NOTE: In accordance with FAR 4.1102 and FAR 52.204-7, entitled "System for Award Management", Prospective contractors shall be registered in System for Award Management (SAM) database prior to award of a contract. Recommend registering immediately at https://www.sam.gov in order to be eligible for a timely award.
Interested parties are instructed to refer to the forthcoming solicitation for site visit date, time, and instructions on how to register to attend the site visit.
NOTICE TO OFFERORS: FUNDS ARE NOT PRESENTLY AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROJECT. NO AWARD WILL BE MADE UNTIL FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO MAKE PAYMENTS UNDER A CONTRACT. THE GOVERNMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS SOLICITATION, EITHER BEFORE OR AFTER RFP CLOSING, WITH NO OBLIGATION TO THE OFFEROR BY THE GOVERNMENT.
1. The magnitude of construction is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
2. This is a Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB) Set-Aside.
3. The applicable NAICS for this requirement is 238220 with a size standard of $15,000,000.00.
4. Faxed, telegraphic, and/or electronic bids are NOT allowed and will NOT be accepted.
5. See section L for bid preparation, bid submission, and bid opening instructions.
6. A Site visit is scheduled for Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 9:00AM PST. See Section L, 52.236-27 Site Visit (Construction) (Feb 1995) - Alternate I, in the attached solicitation for further instructions.
7. Submit all RFI's by email to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com no later than Tuesday, 27 August at 2:00PM PST. Identify Solicitation #FA466419BA002 in email subject line.
|Jul 30, 2019||[Presolicitation] REPAIR HVAC AND FIRE SUPPRESSION, BLDG. 465|
|Aug 14, 2019||[Solicitation] REPLACE HVAC AND FIRE SUPPRESSION, BLDG. 465|
|Sep 8, 2019||[Solicitation] REPLACE HVAC AND FIRE SUPPRESSION, BLDG. 465|
|Sep 10, 2019||[Solicitation] REPLACE HVAC AND FIRE SUPPRESSION, BLDG. 465|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Bid Number: N/A Bid Title: Contractor Certification Requirements for Water Projects Updated Category:
City of Shasta Lake
Bid Due: 12/31/2020
S. Main Street Sewer Replacement - Bidder's Instructions to CIP A>>
City of Red Bluff
Bid Number: 42-20-002 Bid Title: Citrus Heights Community Center Interior Painting Project Category:
City of Citrus Heights
Bid Due: 2/28/2020
General Information BAVN ID: 38760 Category: Construction Type: Request For Bid Budget: $3,166,600.00
City of Los Angeles
Bid Due: 2/19/2020