|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Mar 11, 2019|
|Due Date:||Mar 25, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
The purpose of this sources sought announcement is to gain knowledge of interested, capable, and all qualified small businesses including but not limited to Small Business, 8(a) Small Business Development Program, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, and Hubzone firms. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 237990; Size Standard $27.5 million.
To make appropriate acquisitions for the above project, the Government, will use responses to this sources sought announcement and possible future projects as determined to be in the best interest of the Government. The order of magnitude for this effort is estimated between $5,000,000.00 to $10,000,000.00
Project Information: The work consists of Schedule No. 1 - Matagorda Ship Channel, Matagorda Peninsula to Point Comfort, pipeline maintenance dredging of approximately 4,000,000 cubic yards, and placement into various Open Water Placement Areas and also Sundown Island.
The estimated award date for this project is September 2019.
Completion time for Schedule No. 1 is 145 calendar days with a production rate of 600,000 CY per month. If the contractor fails to complete the work within the time specified, the contractor shall pay liquidated damages to the Government in the amount $2,607.00 for each calendar day of delay until the work is completed or accepted.
The contractor will be required to provide Performance and Payment Bonds within (5) calendar days after award. The contractor shall begin work within (10) calendar days after acknowledgement of the notice to Proceed.
If you can meet all of the requirements for this project, please respond to this sources sought announcement by e-mail, to the attention of Lucille R. Smith, Lucille.email@example.com . Responses must be received no later than 02:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, on March 25, 2019. The following information is requested:
1. Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) & Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) (This information can be obtained from your System for Award Management (SAM) Registration at www.sam.gov ).
2. Name of firm w/address, phone, fax, e-mail address, and point of contact.
3. State if your company is a Small Business, SBA Certified 8(a) firm, HubZone Small Business, or Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
4. State whether your firm can provide a Bid Bond (20% of total bid amount), Performance and Payment Bond (100% of the contract amount).
5. Please indicate whether your firm will submit a bid for this project, if this project is set-aside for Small Business, 8(a), Hubzone Small Business, or Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
6. Qualifications: Responses to this sources sought announcement shall indicate specialized experience and technical competence in:
(a) Contractor must be experienced in completing work outlined under the paragraph above for "Project Information".
(b) Provide documentation for your firm on past similar efforts as a prime contractor.
(c) Provide a list of your present commitments and completion dates for these commitments. Identify dredge on present commitments and identify dredge to be used on this requirement. The evaluation will consider overall experience.
7. Submission Requirements: Firms submitting responses shall provide information on the most recent up to five projects that prove you can meet the qualification criteria listed above, with contract number, project location, description of work requirements, contact and phone number for each effort. Firms should also indicate all applicable personnel and sub-contractors proposed to work on the contract. Proof of Small Business Administration (SBA) registration 8(a) and Hubzone Small Business shall be provided with this response.
Firms responding to this sources sought announcement, who fail to provide ALL of the required information requested, will not be used to help the Government make the acquisition decision, which is the intent of this sources sought announcement.
For technical questions, please contact: Mr. Angel Perez at (409) 766-3158 and Mr. Akram Abo-Obeid at (3616) 884-3385, Ext. 2223.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Apr 23, 2019 12:04 pm Solicitation Number : W912HY19S0018
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 5/07/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Jan 24, 2019 11:24 am Changed
Department of the Army
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Apr 18, 2019 4:13 pm Changed
Department of Commerce
Bid Due: 5/02/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Mar 01, 2019 3:20 pm
General Services Administration
Bid Due: 5/03/2019