|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2021|
|Due Date:||Aug 4, 2021|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT NO. W9128F21SM035 CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ACQUISITION PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT A PRE-SOLICITATION NOTICE OR SOLICITATION ISSUANCE. Response to this request for information (RFI) is strictly voluntary and will not affect any business's ability to submit an offer should a solicitation be released. There is no solicitation document associated with this announcement; this is not a request for proposal (RFP). The requested information is for acquisition planning purposes and does not constitute a commitment, implied or otherwise, that a procurement action will be issued. No entitlement to payment by the Government of direct or indirect costs or charges will arise as a result of the submission of contractors' information. The Government shall not be liable for or suffer any consequential damages for any improperly identified proprietary information. Proprietary information will be safeguarded in accordance with the applicable Government regulations. This RFI constitutes a market research tool for the collection and analysis of information to determine capabilities and capacity of interested contractors.
The Omaha District, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers is seeking information from interested, qualified Small Business Community (SBC) members (for example, Small Businesses (SB), 8(a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB), Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB), Women Owned Small Businesses (WOSB), as well as other-than-Small Business firms (“Large” businesses) that are capable of providing services under North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code 541330 – Engineering Services, which has a small business size standard of $16.5M in annual average gross receipts over the past three (3) years or NAICS code 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, which has a small business size standard of $16.5M in annual average gross receipts over the past three (3) years or NAICS code 561320 – Temporary Help Services, which has a small business size standard of $30M in annual average gross receipts over the past three (3) years. All qualified, interested, capable firms are highly encouraged to respond to this sources sought announcement.
Prior Government contract work is not required for submitting a response to this sources sought synopsis.
SCOPE OF REQUIREMENT
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Omaha District (NWO) intends to pursue award of a Construction Management Services Single Award Task Order Contract(s) (SATOC) or Multiple Award Task Order Contract(s) (MATOC) in support of the, Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Environmental Protection Agency, and various other federal and local agencies. The scope of the RFP is for Construction Management Services primarily within the Northwestern Division (NWD), U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). NWD serves the states (all, or part of, depending on boundaries for the different Military and Civil programs) of WA, OR, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS, IA, MO, MN and WI; NWD boundaries map can be viewed at http://www.nwd.usace.army.mil/Locations.aspx. RFP(s) may include projects to support the USACE Rapid Response Program and Fuels POL-MCX, which may have project locations within CONUS (Alaska, Hawaii, and outlying areas).
The work will consist of primarily providing onsite construction management service staff augmentation. The scope of work may include such items as support for and attendance at pre-construction conferences and mutual understanding meetings, reviews of contractor’s submittals/RFIs/shop drawings/serial letters and to recommend appropriate response, provide support in developing the Government’s safety and quality assurance plan for newly award construction contracts, provide surveillance support of the contractor’s safety and quality control programs for onsite activities and offsite fabrication, document the contractor’s daily on site efforts by preparing Daily Quality Assurance Reports in the Resident Management System (RMS), participate in and document the construction contractor’s Three Phase Quality Control Inspection Process, provide assistance in reviewing/analyzing/and providing support documentation for contractor’s REAs/MODS/claims, provide assistance to the Government in developing and evaluation recovery plans when construction contracts have been impacted by delays, provide support in review’s of contractor’s baseline schedules, schedule updates, revision, or develop schedule for new projects requiring changes, provide support in the develop of Government’s IGE and pre/post negotiation memorandums, provide support in the analysis and trade off of contractors Value Engineering Proposal to the Government, provide support in request for contractor’s proposal, prepare basic change documents for pending contract changes, provide support to field resident office in reviewing contractor’s as-built drawings, and provide support in record finding of schedule warranty inspections.
TYPES OF CONTRACTS
Contracts are intended to be procured in accordance with FAR Part 15. It is projected that each contract awarded may have an ordering period of five (5) years from the date of award, via some combination of base and option years (e.g. two-year base plus one (1) three-year option period). The number of RFPs and dollar capacity to be awarded is undetermined at this time. Task orders are intended to be firm-fixed-price. Task orders may range from approximately $1,000,000 to $20,000,000.
Responses to this Sources Sought Announcement/RFI shall be in a single PDF document and should include the following information (item numbers (1) through (6) below). Cover letters, and extraneous materials are NOT desired. Materials, documents, web links, etc. incorporated by reference in responses will not be accessed by the Government for inclusion; all responses must be self-contained, to address the following items.
(1) Firm name, address, point of contact, phone number and e-mail address.
(2) Firm DUNS Number and CAGE Code.
(3) Firm business size in relation to NAICS code 541330 – Engineering Services, which has a small business size standard of $16.5M in annual average gross receipts over the past three (3) years or NAICS code 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, which has a small business size standard of $16.5M in annual average gross receipts over the past three (3) years or NAICS code 561320 – Temporary Help Services, which has a small business size standard of $30M in annual average gross receipts over the past three (3) years, AS WELL AS TYPE(S) OF SMALL BUSINESS (SB, SDV, SDVOSB, 8(a), etc.).
(4) Identify location in which your company normally performs work and also identify location in which your company would be likely to compete for work under this proposed MATOC. Options include: NWD boundaries (as defined above), Contiguous 48 states, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Outlying Islands (as defined by FAR Part 2, Subpart 2.1)
(5) Experience: Provide any information you believe would assist the Government in understanding the capabilities, prowess, and history in performing similar services to the Government. Examples include, project example narratives, capability statements, project portfolios, corporate advertisements, historical records, etc. Please provide details of the submissions such as, NAICS codes used, customer point of contact and contact information, dates, durations, and project values
(6) Capacity to accomplish the work. Demonstrate capability and capacity to perform services on multiple large task order awards concurrently. How can the responding firm accommodate this scenario? Does your firm have experience doing so? Be specific regarding dollar amounts, position titles and quantities of personnel that could support requirements, and ability to meet schedules.
Responses to this Sources Sought Announcement are due no later than close of business, Wednesday, August 4th, 2021. Email your response to Tyler Hegge at email@example.com, John Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org, and Ericka Collins at email@example.com. Service providers must be registered in SAM (www.SAM.gov) to be eligible for award of Government contracts.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Bid Title: RFP Data Processing, Print, Mail, and Electronic Bill Delivery Services Category:
City of Fremont
Bid Due: 10/07/2021
RFP NUMBER 2108Z1 BUYER: Connie Heinrichs OPENING DATE: July 19, 2007 August 17,
State Government of Nebraska
Bid Due: 7/08/2024
September 15, 2021 - OPW 53947 - South 32nd Street from Harrison Street
City of Omaha
Bid Due: 10/06/2021