|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jul 17, 2020|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
This is a Sources Sought Notice ONLY. The U.S. Government desires to procure a Computer Aided Dispatch System. The government intends to sole source this requirement IAW FAR Part 6.302-1(a)(2), only one responsible source and no other types of supplies and services will satisfy agency requirements.
This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes - it does not constitute a RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ or IFB or RFP, if any is issued. If a competitive solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the Governmentwide Point of Entry. It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitor the Governmentwide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement. The anticipated NAICS code(s) is 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services, Size Standard $30.0 Million.
We encourage all small businesses, in all socioeconomic categories (including, 8(a) Business Development Program, Small Disadvantage Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Owned Small Business concerns), to identify their capabilities in meeting the requirement at a fair market price.
Attached are the draft Performance Work Statement (PWS)/Performance Requirements Summary (PRS).
In response to this sources sought, please provide:
1. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) and the corresponding NAICS code.
2. Provide information to help determine if the requirement for Computer Aided Dispatch System is commercially available, to include, but not limited to: information regarding system, data sheets, specification of Computer Aided Dispatch systems, installation requirements, outline of type of work and processes required, pricing information, (e.g., catalog pricing), delivery schedules, and warranties, etc. CAD is a computerized system used by law enforcement agencies for dispatching and message switching services. DoD Directive 5124.02, which establishes DoD policy for accessing Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
Presidio of Monterey (POM) law enforcement is required to access and maintain interoperability with the local, state and other federal agencies or NCIC/California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (CLETS). Monterey County (MOCO) Emergency Communications Department (ECD) provides CAD access and connectivity to all Monterey County and local public safety agencies. MOCO entered into a service contract with TriTech Software Systems in December 2015 to replace their Tiburon Computer Aided Dispatch and mobile data terminal system. This network is operated by Monterey County.
Communication Center and is guided in accordance with Section 15161 of Chapter 2.5 of the Government Code of the State of California, which requires a central switching equipment, personnel to staff the switching center, and sufficient circuitry from the switching center to such locations as authorized by law (one location in each county) to handle all law enforcement message traffic.
**** Interested vendors must clearly identify the capability to provide a CAD system that compatible with the approved and vetted standards mentioned above for emergency response.
3. Identify whether your firm would be interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any.
4. Identify how the Army can best structure this contract requirement or those similar to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact, the Contract Specialist Gonca Cool before this notices closes if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the FedBizOpps notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
Please note that given the scope of this requirement and its contribution to life, health, and safty efforts supporting emergency services, the potential awardee has to be 100% compatible with the Monterey County approved dispatch system and in compliance with the standards highlighted above and in the PWS/PRS.
5. Other recommendations and/or questions to improve the approach/specifications/draft PWS to acquiring the identified items/services.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
General Information BAVN ID: 40383 Category: Commodity Type: Request For Bid Description: IFB
City of Los Angeles
Bid Due: 8/18/2020
General Information BAVN ID: 30751 Event ID: 180000910001 Bid Method: Line Items Category:
City of Los Angeles
Bid Due: 6/30/2037
Soliciation Number: RFB-IS-21200058 Title: 441-1768 / Sami Joung / O1C101-83911 Department: Internal Services
Los Angeles County
Bid Due: 8/20/2020
General Information BAVN ID: 40398 Category: Commodity Type: Request For Bid Description: IFB
City of Los Angeles
Bid Due: 8/19/2020