|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 2, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jul 10, 2020|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Brand Name or Equal is required for this purchase. To purchase One Year of CROSSLAB SILVER Service Plan for the Seahorse XFe96 Analyzer Serial Number US411023. Manufactured by Agilent Technologies.
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. The solicitation number is 12905B20Q1007848 and is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ), unless otherwise indicated herein. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 811219.
Requirement: USDA, ARS, PWA, 430 West Health Sciences Drive, One Shields Ave., UC Davis, CA 95616 has a requirement to purchase a to purchase one year of CROSSLAB SILVER Service Plan for the Seahorse XFe96 Analyzer Serial Number US411023. Manufactured by Agilent Technologies. Brand Name or Equal is required for this purchase.
452.211-71 Equal Products Offered.
As prescribed in 411.171, insert the following or substantially the same clause
in solicitations seeking offers on a "brand name or equal" basis to allow offerors the opportunity to clearly identify the "equal" item being offered, and to illustrate how that item meets the salient characteristics requirements of the Government.
EQUAL PRODUCTS OFFERED (NOV 1996)
(a) Offerors proposing to furnish an "equal" product, in accordance with the "Brand Name or Equal" provision of this solicitation, shall provide the following information for each offered "equal" product: Contract Line Item Number (if any):
Brand Name or Equal Product identified by the Government in this solicitation: _____________________________________
Offered Product Name: _______________________________________
Catalog Description or part number: _____________________________
Manufacturer's Name: ________________________________________
Manufacturer's Address: ______________________________________
(b) Offerors are responsible for submitting all additional information on the above product necessary for the Contracting Officer to determine whether the product offered meets the "brand
name or equal" product's salient characteristics listed in the solicitation.
(End of Clause)
Solicitation #12905B20Q1007848 is issued as a RFQ. The solicitation document, with the attached clauses and provisions, is issued in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and will be incorporated in the awarded firm-fixed price purchase order. Interested vendors should reference the solicitation documents for all terms and conditions. All interested parties are responsible for monitoring this website to ensure they have the most current information (i.e. Amendments) for the solicitation. No paper solicitation will be available.
Question Submission: Interested Offerers must submit any questions concerning the solicitation at the earliest time possible to enable the Buyer to respond.
Address ALL questions in WRITING to the issuing office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
The offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions:
FAR 52.252-1, Solicitation. Provisions Incorporated by Reference; FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors; 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications; FAR 52.211-6, Brand name or Equal.
Quote Submission Instructions:
1. Read the solicitation in its entirety (including the Specifications documents).
2. The quote should include any other documentation deemed necessary such as references.
3. Quotes must be submitted via email by 03:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, July 10, 2020, via email to email@example.com
4. This is a Best Value Acquisition. Award of the contract resulting from this solicitation will be made to the responsible offeror whose proposal offers the "best value" to the Government, which may not necessarily be the quote offering the lowest price nor the highest technical advantage. In the event two or more offerors within the competitive range are considered essentially equal in terms of technical competence, the Government reserves the right to award to the offeror with the lowest realistic price. FAR 15.101-2
5. The Government may elect to conduct discussions with offerors whose quotes are technically acceptable (or which may be expected to be made acceptable by moderate modification) and fall within the competitive price range. The Government reserves the right, however, to award a contract based on initial offers without conducting discussions. Therefore, each quote should be submitted in the most favorable terms, from a price and technical standpoint. See FAR 9.104-1.
6. USDA-ARS is Tax Exempt. Tax Exemption Certificate: 720564834F.
7. GSA discounts: The USDA is requesting that schedule contractors extend additional discounts to the USDA when making responses to this solicitation. GSA contract schedule holders are able to offer one-time discounts from established Schedule contracts. Schedule contractors can give one buying member a discount without passing the discount on to the entire federal government. This provision allows the contractor to offer and the government to avail itself of spot pricing in the commercial market.
8. Contractor must be registered at SAM.gov (System for Award Management) at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ prior to quote submission.
The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government. All quotes must be FOB Destination. Please respond with a firm fixed price quote to the email address below. Offerors are encouraged to provide discounts in their pricing. The Government will evaluate prices offered for reasonableness in accordance with FAR 13.106-3(a) - Basis for Award.
The clause 52.214-4, Contract Terms and Conditions--Commercial Items and 52.214-5, Contract Terms and Conditions required to implement Statues or Executive Orders--Commercial Items, apply to this acquisition. Commercial Items Clauses are attached.
SUBMIT QUOTE TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Notice of Intent for Sole Source Award to BioLytic Lab Performance, Inc., Maintenance
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 8/07/2020
Bruker Dimension Edge Preventative Maintenance Service Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID HQ072720QRT10 Related
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 8/11/2020
General Information BAVN ID: 40209 Category: Commodity Type: Request For Bid Description: IFB
City of Los Angeles
Bid Due: 11/01/2020
Excillum MetalJet D2 Recommissioning, Dynamic Adaptation Upgrade Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID HQ072720R0009
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 8/10/2020