|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Oct 10, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 28, 2017 2:18 pmThis is a Pre-Solicitation Notice Request for Proposals will be posted on or about October 12, 2017
Repair and Recommission Bldg. 1 4NE AHU, projected at the Denver Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC), located at 1055 Clermont Street Denver, Colorado 80220.
This will be a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-aside.
The Denver Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) is seeking a firm to provide the manpower, labor skills and supervision to provide construction services to repair and recommission an abandoned air handling unit (AHU) for the 4th Floor Northeast Wing of Building 1 located at the VA Medical Center 1055 Clermont St, Denver, Colorado. The AHU will supplement cooling for the Surgical Recovery Step-down Unit. Surgical Recovery Step-down Unit shall remain operational during the project. The NIACS code for this project is 238220, with a small business size standard of $15M. This project will be 100% set-aside for Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses as stated below.
The project construction magnitude is between $25,000.00 and $100,000.00
The POC for this project will be Donna Gillette. She can be contacted at 303-712-5768 or email at Donna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Notice: Apparent successful offerors must apply for and receive verification from the Department of Veteran Affairs Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) in accordance with 38 CFR Part 74 and VAAR 819.70 by submission of documentation of Veteran status, ownership and control sufficient to establish appropriate status, offerors must be both VISIBLE and VERIFIED by the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Verification and Evaluation prior to contract award.A Failure to be both VERIFIED by CVE and VISIBLE on VetBiz prior to contract award will result in the offeror s proposal being deemed non-compliant. All offerors are urged to contact the CVE and submit the required documents to obtain CVE verification of their SDVOSB status if they have not already done so.
VA NOTICE OF TOTAL SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE
(a) Definition. For the Department of Veterans Affairs, Service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern :
(1) Means a small business concern:
(i) Not less than 51 percent of which is owned by one or more service-disabled veterans or, in the case of any publicly owned business, not less than 51 percent of the stock of which is owned by one or more service-disabled veterans (or eligible surviving spouses);
(ii) The management and daily business operations of which are controlled by one or more service-disabled veterans (or eligible surviving spouses) or, in the case of a service-disabled veteran with permanent and severe disability, the spouse or permanent caregiver of such veteran;
(iii) The business meets Federal small business size standards for the applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code identified in the solicitation document; and
(iv) The business has been verified for ownership and control and is so listed in the Vendor Information Pages database, (http://www.VetBiz.gov).
(2) Service-disabled veteran means a veteran, as defined in 38 U.S.C. 101(2), with a disability that is service-connected, as defined in 38 U.S.C. 101(16).
(b) General. (1) Offers are solicited only from service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns. Offers received from concerns that are not service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns shall not be considered.
(2) Any award resulting from this solicitation shall be made to a service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern.
(c) Agreement. A service-disabled veteran owned small business concern agrees that in the performance of the contract, in the case of a contract for:
(1) Services (except construction), at least 50 percent of the cost of personnel for contract performance will be spent for employees of the concern or employees of other eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns;
(2) Supplies (other than acquisition from a non-manufacturer of the supplies), at least 50 percent of the cost of manufacturing, excluding the cost of materials, will be performed by the concern or other eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns;
(3) General construction, at least 15 percent of the cost of the contract performance incurred for personnel will be spent on the concern s employees or the employees of other eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns; or
(4) Construction by special trade contractors, at least 25 percent of the cost of the contract performance incurred for personnel will be spent on the concern s employees or the employees of other eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns.
(d) A joint venture may be considered a service-disabled veteran owned small business concern if
(1) At least one member of the joint venture is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern, and makes the following representations: That it is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern, and that it is a small business concern under the North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) code assigned to the procurement;
(2) Each other concern is small under the size standard corresponding to the NAICS code assigned to the procurement; and
(3) The joint venture meets the requirements of paragraph 7 of the explanation of Affiliates in 19.101 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
(4) The joint venture meets the requirements of 13 CFR 125.15(b).
(e) Any service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern (non-manufacturer) must meet the requirements in 19.102(f) of the Federal Acquisition Regulation to receive a benefit under this program.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 28, 2017
Description: VA259-17-R-1097 VA259-17-R-1097.docx
October 10, 2017
Description: VA259-17-R-1097 VA259-17-R-1097_1.docx
Description: VA259-17-R-1097 S02 Asbuilt Drawing - 4NE HVAC.pdf
Description: VA259-17-R-1097 S02 Env Analysis Request MK signed.pdf
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Network Contracting Office;NCO 19;6162 South Willow Drive, Suite 300;Greenwood Village CO 80111
Place of Performance :
Department of Veteran Affairs;Denver VAMC;1055 Clermont Street;Denver, CO 80220
Point of Contact(s) :
|Sep 29, 2017||[Presolicitation] Z--Repair and Recommission Bldg 1 4NE AHU (VA-17-900930)|
|Nov 5, 2017||[Solicitation] Z--Repair and Recommission Bldg 1 4NE AHU (VA-17-900930)|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Z--Amendment 0002 EC MARY'S LAKE RUNNER REPLACEMENT Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID 140R6020R0005
INTERIOR, DEPARTMENT OF THE
Bid Due: 7/15/2020
Bid Title: 20-026 2020 Manhole Rehabilitation Project Category: Current Projects Status: Open Description:
City of pueblo
Bid Due: 7/08/2020
Solicitation number Status Due Description Attachments 19-276B Active -- First Street Parking Lots
City of Thornton
Bid Due: 7/13/2020
HVAC System for Academy C-7 Wing, Bldg. 120 NCS1 : 2020000174 Summary CDPS
State Government of Colorado
Bid Due: 7/07/2020