|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 4, 2018|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
NOTE: This is a synopsis only. A solicitation will follow at a later date.
FAR 52.232-18 Availability of Funds is in effect.
In accordance with FAR 5.203, this synopsis is for a new Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract for the development, enhancement, and support of the Weapon Planning Software (WPS) suite, which is a Common Component (CC) within the Joint Mission Planning Software (JMPS) architecture. The contractor shall provide all labor, facilities, technical, telephone, meetings and email support to WPS stakeholders. The contractor shall be required to provide WPS software design, development, architecture/re-architecture, migration, enhancement, integration, upgrade, conversion, testing, and documentation. This acquisition will utilize a flexible methodology such as agile sprint/release processes. This methodology will affect changes, refining the software requirements over the life of the contract based on the results of completed iterations. The NAICS associated with this notice/requirement is 511210, Software Publishers, with PSC 7010, Information Technology Equipment System Configuration. This will be full and open competition.
1. The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Armament Directorate, Direct Attack Weapons Branch (EBDW), Eglin AFB, FL 32542 is planning to release a Request for Proposal (RFP) in late August 2018 with an estimated closing/response date in mid-October 2018. It is the intention of EBDW to allow a 50-day solicitation period for industry to comply with the procedures required within the Solicitation itself. Award is anticipated between February and May of 2019.
2. Request for Proposal Number: FA868118R0006
3. Purchase Request: Note: FAR 52.232-18 Availability of Funds is in effect. Notice to Offeror: Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this Solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this Solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this Solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse offerors for any costs.
4. Nomenclature/Noun: Weapon Planning Software (WPS)
5. Description/Function: WPS provides PC-based weapon mission planning capabilities covering numerous aircraft/weapon platforms (both US and foreign). The WPS suite is used by Department of Defense (DoD) organizations and foreign countries using JMPS for precision guided munition (PGM) planning.
6. Acquisition Method: Full and Open Competitive Acquisition. This acquisition is subject to restrictions and procedures. Information concerning procedures to request/obtain export controlled documents via CD/DVD/Blu-Ray; will be outlined in the Solicitation itself, when issued.
7. Sources/Qualified Sources: Export Controlled Certification is required as outlined within the Solicitation itself.
8. Qualification Requirements: The majority of performance will be at the offeror's facility. The offeror must meet the requirements of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3. The offeror must possess, or acquire prior to award of a contract, a facility clearance equal to the highest classification stated on the Contract Security Classification Specification (DD Form 254) which will be found at Section J Attachment 2 of the Solicitation. Further information on these requirements can be obtained from the POCs in this synopsis.
9. Export Control: Yes. Offerors are required to be "EXPORT CONTROLLED" certified in order to receive export controlled documents for this Solicitation. The export controlled documents have been updated. Therefore offerors, upon release of the Solicitation, are required to request a copy of the current export controlled documents. See Solicitation details when released.
If an offeror intends to become Export Control Certified, the offeror must register at http://www.dlis.dla.mil/jcp/ and be able to provide its approved DD Form 2345 in order to receive the export controlled documents. Access to the export controlled documents for this acquisition is restricted to potential offerors who have met the requirements to view/receive export controlled data as outlined in the Solicitation.
10. Foreign Participation is not authorized.
11. Award Information: A ten (10) year, $259,000,000 single award IDIQ contract is contemplated. The Solicitation Line Items are provided below for the Basic IDIQ structure. This acquisition does allow for different CLIN types over the life of the contract in order to achieve the most advantageous structure to accommodate mission needs. The actual requirements and delivery information will be determined at the Delivery Order (DO) level:
CLIN 0100 Software Development (CPFF)
CLIN 0200 Legacy Enhancements (CPFF)
CLIN 0300 Delta Formal Qualification Test (FQT) (CPFF)
CLIN 0400 Engineering Support (CPFF)
CLIN 0500 Travel (CNF)
CLIN 0600 Materials (CNF)
CLIN 0700 Time-and-Materials (T&M)
CLIN 0800 Transition Phase-In/Phase-Out (FFP)
CLIN 0900 Data - Not Separately Priced (NSP)
12. Mandatory Language: Written procedures will be provided within the Solicitation. Section L, Instructions to Offerors, will be found at Section J Attachment 12 of the Solicitation, and Section M, Evaluation Factors for Award, will be found at Section J Attachment 13 of the Solicitation when released.
13. Contracting Office Address: AFLCMC/EBDK, 102 West D. Ave., Bldg. 11, Suite 5, Eglin AFB, FL 32542.
|May 17, 2018||[Presolicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Jul 14, 2018||[Presolicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Jul 28, 2018||[Presolicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Aug 15, 2018||[Presolicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Aug 28, 2018||[Solicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Sep 21, 2018||[Solicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Sep 25, 2018||[Solicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Oct 10, 2018||[Solicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Oct 17, 2018||[Solicitation] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
|Feb 21, 2019||[Award] Weapon Planning Software (WPS)|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Advertisement Detail Department of Corrections Invitation to Bid Inmate Movement Control Equipment and
State Government of Florida
Bid Due: 10/04/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Aug 08, 2019 1:12 pm
Department of the Navy
Form Details (Abstract): RFQ 18808 Status Active Abstract Agency Name Hillsborough County Event
Bid Due: 8/26/2019
Advertisement Detail Department of Transportation Single Source Sun Microsystems Training Advertisement Number: SS-DOT-07/08-8013
State Government of Florida
Bid Due: 7/08/2080