|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Type of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jul 12, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jul 17, 2020|
|Solicitation No:||QQ EVA001_QQ235553|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Line Attachments Lot: 0 Line: 1 Special Terms-Conditions File Scan Project.docx (18.47 KB) Lot: 0 Line: 1 Scope of Work for Evidence File Scan Project.docx (15.11 KB)
|eVA Quick Quote Standard Term and Condition.pdf||(7.05 KB)|
|General Terms and Conditions.pdf||(90.67 KB)|
|Scope of Work for Evidence File Scan Project.docx||(15.11 KB)|
|Special Terms-Conditions File Scan Project.docx||(18.47 KB)|
|Lot: 0 Line: 1 Special Terms-Conditions File Scan Project.docx||(18.47 KB)|
|Lot: 0 Line: 1 Scope of Work for Evidence File Scan Project.docx||(15.11 KB)|
Quick Quote Specifications
• The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) requires a vendor to do scanning of approximately 400 legal size boxes of evidence files for the Office of Vital Records (OVR).
• VDH-OVR requires the vendor to create an index of scanned images. This will include the image name, image folder name and certificate number.
• VDH-OVR requires that the scanning solution be a turnkey solution.
• Vendor must provide staff and services at their location.
• Vendor must be able to complete the project within 18 months.
B. Obtaining Records and Performing Scanning
• Vendor shall provide secure pick-up of documents from the OVR office. Pick up of records shall occur between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday with at least 24 hours notice.
• Vendor shall break the project up in such a way that no file is held at the vendor’s location for greater than three months.
• Upon request, vendor shall fax copies of files held in the vendor’s possession if there is an urgent need for that file at OVR
• Vendor shall provide secure storage of documents while in their custody.
• Vendor shall provide secure return of documents to the OVR office. Return of files of records shall occur between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday with at least 24 hours notice.
• Vendor shall have the ability to scan varied sizes of documents.
• Vendor shall scan the documents provided by OVR to bi-tonal Tagged Image File Format (.tif) files.
• Vendor will scan the documents provided by OVR so the size of the resulting bi-tonal.tif file is no larger than 150-200KB per image.
• Vendor shall not scan the document with a black border around the image.
• OVR will provide the vendor with the naming convention for the image and folder name for images.
• Vendor shall provide to the State Registrar and/or Director with 20 scanned images for approval before proceeding with the project.
• Should OVR determine any resulting image to be unacceptable, the vendor shall re-do that image at no additional cost to ensure it meets an acceptable standard.
C. Security and Confidentiality
• Vendor shall provide to OVR a document outlining its security measures surrounding their facilities, staff and activities, including at minimum
i. Documentation of HIPAA training for all staff.
ii. Documentation of background checks performed on all staff.
iii. Restrictions of the specific work area that prevent an individual from recording, duplicating or transmitting images of OVR documents.
• New hard drives are required to hold the new files. The vendor shall furnish new hard drives to hold the resulting images; the cost of the new hard drives shall be included in the vendor’s total price.
• Vendor shall ensure that all files which are returned to OVR are encrypted on hard drives. The vendor shall provide OVR the encryption key password.
• Following the completion of this project period of performance and the return of all images to OVR, the State Registrar and/or Director will witness the vendor destruction any images from their servers and hard drives. The vendor shall provide to OVR a statement of confirmation that they have done so and that they no longer have any version of any OVR images which were produced in connection with this project.
• Bidders shall provide a detailed pricing proposal for the work based on the above specifications. And shall include all extensions and the grand total price in this pricing proposal. Bidders shall attach the detailed pricing proposal to their bids, however; only the grand total price shall be entered as the bid price in the eVA System.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Notice of Intent to Sole Source a contract to provide standards development expertise
HOMELAND SECURITY, DEPARTMENT OF
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Oct 01, 2019 11:02 am Solicitation Number : 6HQOIG-20-A-0001
United States Postal Service
Bid Due: 9/30/2020
Title RFP / IFB Number Date Community MH Rehabilitative Services Provider Auditing Services
State Government of Virginia
Bid Due: 11/20/2020
Solicitation Agency/Buyer/Category Dates Status Interpreter Services IFB : 17-006 Summary Department of Rehabilitive
State Government of Virginia
Bid Due: 6/30/2021