|Agency:||City of Tracy|
|Type of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jun 26, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jul 10, 2020|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests bids for Various Replacement Fleet Vehicles 2020. Bid packages for each vehicle will be received and opened at the Tracy Public Works Department, 520 S. Tracy Blvd, Tracy, California 95376, (Attn: Frank Desousa, Fleet Supervisor), up to the hour of 9:00 a.m., on the 10 th day of July, 2020.
2. Vehicles shall be bid individually, and the vendor is not required to bid on all vehicles covered under this notice. The vehicles, to be delivered by the successful vendors, are described in the individual Request for Bids (which are attached and available on the City of Tracy Website, https://www.cityoftracy.org ). Questions regarding the bid process or specifics related to vehicle specifications shall be submitted via e-mail, to email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m., July 2, 2020. Any addendum will be posted by 5:00 p.m. on July 2, 2020.
3. Each bid must conform to the requirements of the vehicle specifications and bids are to be submitted using the Bid Form for each vehicle. Bids shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED BID FOR REPLACEMENT FLEET VEHICLES BID #XX (XXXX) – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. Please provide a Local Vendor Affidavit, if applicable, with each bid package.
5. The City Reserves the right to reject any and all bids or to waive any irregularities. The City will award the contract to the lowest responsible bidder. The City may award a contract to the next lowest responsible bidder if the successful bidder refuses or fails to execute the contract.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Bid Number Title Bidder's Conference Closing Date Contact Person Document PA2020-01 Heavy-Duty Diesel
South Coast Air Quality Management District
Bid Due: 12/30/2020
515 Pioneer Drive RFP Department: Community Development Category: RFP Start Date: 07/29/2020 3:28
City of Glendale
Bid Due: 11/02/2020
EXT DPW | RFPs for TCFSD Trade Packages a : Sell | :
City of San Francisco
Bid Due: 3/25/2025
General Information BAVN ID: 40370 Bid Method: Line Items Category: Commodity Type: Request
City of Los Angeles
Bid Due: 8/13/2020