|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2020|
|Due Date:||Apr 17, 2020|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
USPS Request for Information (RFI) – 3A-20-A-0050 – AGV Auto Hitch/Unhitch Device
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is currently deploying two tugger style Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs). These AGVs tug trains of various USPS rolling containers. These containers can be towed single or in a train of rolling containers connected to an AGV via an intermediate tow bar. The USPS seeks information for an auto hitch solution that can be bolted onto the rear of the tugger AGV and can automatically hitch and unhitch to a tow feature on the various USPS rolling containers without the use of an intermediate tow bar.
The technical requirements and objectives of the Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Auto Hitch and Unhitch Device are described in the attached Statement of Objectives (SOO), “Automated Guided Vehicle Auto Hitch / Unhitch Device,” dated February 17, 2020. Suppliers should read the SOO document for an understanding of the technical scope.
Responding to this RFI
Interested suppliers responding to this RFI should provide information that addresses the requirements as described in the SOO and shall include, at a minimum, the following:
- A technical response to the Statement of Objectives (SOO) with the availability of an AGV auto hitch/unhitch solution and a technical description with information about the solution and its capability in meeting the SOO requirements, including any available manuals for the product.
- Information detailing the supplier’s current and past history and experience in providing the offered technology/solution.
- Information to sufficiently demonstrate the supplier’s financial and organizational capability, including relevant past performance history and information demonstrating the financial strength (e.g., balance sheets or income statements) and resources available to manage and execute the development and production of the solution. Dun & Bradstreet information and rating should be included.
- Company information to include: company name, any subsidiaries or associated companies, company address, company website, company overview, and Point of Contact name and phone number/email address.
- Pricing for quantities of 1, 50, 100, and 500 auto hitch/unhitch devices
Proprietary information, if any, should be kept to a minimum and MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED. Please be advised that all submissions become USPS property and will not be returned.
Please note that this RFI does not in any way commit the USPS to make any award, or to test or to purchase any equipment.
Any questions pertaining to this RFI should be directed to Tammi Robinson-Minor at Tammi.Robinson-Minor@usps.gov and Andrew Hopkins at Andrew.J.Hopkins@usps.gov no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) on Tuesday, March 31, 2020. All questions will be consolidated and the Postal Service’s responses will be provided as an amendment to this announcement.
Written submissions in response to this RFI must be provided via email to both Tammi Robinson-Minor at Tammi.Robinson-Minor@usps.gov and Andrew Hopkins at Andrew.J.Hopkins@usps.gov no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) on Friday, April 17, 2020.
Applicable Solicitation Provision
The following standard USPS solicitation provision applies:
Provision A-2: Solicitation for Information or Planning Purposes (March 2006)
a. The Postal Service does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this solicitation or to pay for the information solicited.
b. This solicitation is issued for the purpose of: gathering information to assess market capability for an Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) auto hitch/unhitch device.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
J070--Uninterrupted Power Supply Service Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID 36C10E20Q0197 Related Notice Department/Ind.
VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 6/09/2020
1670; LINE,MULTI-LOOP; ANCILLARY EQUIP FOR LOW VELOCITY AIR; WSDC: F5A; WSIC: T Active
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 7/14/2020