|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Sep 18, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 28, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 18, 2017 3:32 pmSynopsis:
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
1. Solicitation number FA3016-17-U-0357 is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ).
2. The solicitation documents and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition circular 2005-95.
3. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for this requirement is 561621 with a Small Business size standard of $20.5 Million. This acquisition is a 100% Total Small Business Set-Aside.
4. Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) 0001 applies with a quantity and unit of issue of 1 Job. The desired delivery date is no later than 6 weeks after receipt of order.
5. Description of Requirement: Brand Name requirement, Install/expand PremisSys Identicard Acess system for 7 addiotnal doords in Building 2264 IAW SON. See Attached RFQ for details.
6. A single firm-fixed-price purchase order will be issued to the responsible, responsive quoter submitting the lowest-priced technically acceptable quote. See Attachment RFQ for additional information.
8. Enter pricing on page 2, of the RFQ. Round prices up to the 2nd decimal point. Quote all line items as only one contract will be awarded.
9. The time and date for receipt of quotes is not later than 28 Sep 2017 at 12:00PM Central Time. E-mail quotes to the Contract Specialist, Christopher M. Long at email@example.com with a copy to the Contracting Officer, Ronald E. Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to time restraints; quotes may not be mailed to 502 CONS. Quotes are to remain valid for a period of not less than 30 days. Quotes received after the due date and time may be considered "late" and ineligible for award consideration. Questions, if any, regarding this solicitation, must be e-mailed not later than 21 Sep 2017 to the Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer identified above.
Note: due to periodic disruption in e-mail services on the base, it is highly recommended that any e-mail transmissions are followed up with a read receipt and or email acknowledgement/phone call to ensure the e-mail has been delivered and received by the intended recipient.
2. Statement of Need
3. Brand Name Justification
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 18, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
1655 Selfridge Avenue
JBSA Lackland, Texas 78236-5253
Place of Performance :
2450 Connell Rd, Bldg 2264
JBSA Fort Sam Houston, Texas 78234
San Antonio, Texas 78234
Primary Point of Contact. :
Christopher M. Long
|Sep 23, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] USAEC Door Access Project|
|Sep 29, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] USAEC Door Access Project|
|Oct 16, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] USAEC Door Access Project|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Physical Security Enhancements - Amistad Dam and Field Office Active Contract Opportunity Notice
INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY AND WATER COMMISSION: US-MEXICO
Bid Due: 8/17/2020
Solicitation Details Type: Request For Proposals (RFP) Status: Open Solicitation Number: RFP 8100
City of Austin
Bid Due: 9/29/2020