|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Mar 19, 2019|
|Due Date:||May 6, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Galveston District Office requires a contract for Galveston Harbor and Channel, Texas, San Jacinto Placement Area, Placement Area Improvements, Galveston County, Texas.
FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT TO INCLUDE:
1. Galveston Harbor and Channel, Texas, San Jacinto Placement Area Improvements: Dike Raising of San Jacinto Placement Area, in West Galveston Bay. Work includes constructing approximately 130,000 CY of semi-compacted dikes utilizing material from within the placement area. Work also includes demolition and replacement of 2 existing drop outlet structures.
2. Estimated magnitude for this effort is estimated between $1,000,000.00 and $5,000,000.00.
3. NAICS Code 237990, Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction, Dredging
4. SB Size Standard, $36.5M for dredging. To be considered small for purposes of Government procurement, a firm must perform at least 40 percent of the volume dredged with its own equipment or equipment owned by another small dredging concern.
5. PSC Code - Z2KF
6. Bonding Requirements - The Contractor will be required to provide the Performance and Payment Bonds within (7) calendar days after award. The contractor shall begin work within (10) calendar days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed.
7. Furnish pre-award documents within 5 working days after Bid Opening.
8. Completion Time for Schedule No. 1 for this project is estimated at 3650 calendar days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed. If the contractor fails to complete the work within the time specified, the contractor shall pay liquidated damages to the Government in an amount to be determined for each calendar day of delay until the work is completed or accepted.
Prior Government contract work is not required for submitting a response under this sources sought synopsis.
The Solicitation issued will be Firm Fixed Price. This solicitation is subject to the availability of funds. The Solicitation is an UNRESTRICTED Procurement. The Solicitation will be issued on or about 5 APR 2019. Response date on or about 6 May 2019.
ATTENTION TO OFFEROR(s): On July 14, 2014, Small Business Administration (SBA) increased the monetary-based industry size standards to account for inflation. You must update you Representations (Reps) and Certifications (Certs) for the impacted North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes identified with an exclamation point "!"next to the "Small Business" value in the System for Award Management (SAM). Please log into SAM, review, and resubmit your registration to apply the new size standard. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code applicable to this project is 237990. The Small Business Size Standard is $36.5 Million. NAICS code 237990 - Construction:
All offerors are encouraged to visit the Army's Single Face to Industry Website at Federal Business Opportunities at https://www.fbo.gov to view and download the plans, specification and or any amendments for this procurement. Plans and specifications will not be available in paper format or on compact disc. To register as an "Interested Vendor", visit https://www.fbo.gov . Offerors must be registered with the SAM, Systems for Award Management, in order to receive a Government contract award. To register, the SAM address is: https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ . The Contract Specialist for this solicitation will be Traci D. Robicheaux, at email email@example.com or phone 409-766-6306 between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays. Email is preferred.
Subcontracting goals for the Galveston District are: 41.5% - Small Business; 23.5% - Small Disadvantaged Business; 7.5% - Woman-Owned Small Business; 7.92% - HubZone Small Business; 5.18% - Veteran-Owned Small Business and Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; Historically Black College or University/Minority Institution - 2%.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jul 01, 2019 8:05 pm Solicitation Number : W911SG-19-R-0030
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 7/19/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Jun 06, 2019 4:29 pm Changed
Department of the Air Force
Bid Due: 8/05/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation May 16, 2019 11:13 am Changed
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 7/24/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Jul 14, 2018 9:59 am
General Services Administration
Bid Due: 8/05/2019