|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Mar 11, 2019|
|Due Date:||Jul 8, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Galveston District Office requires a contract for Corpus Christi Ship Channel, Texas Placement Area No. 10, Placement Area Improvements, Nueces County, Texas. Total Small Business Set-Aside.
THE WORK CONSISTS OF:
1. Schedule 1 - Excavation of approximately 300,000 CY of material to raise the containment dike, approximately 20,000 tons of rip rap and 5,000 tons of blanket stone to construct revetment; Option 1: Demo and replace outfall structure.
2. Completion Time for Schedule No. 1 for this project is estimated at 400 calendar days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed. Option 1 is estimated at 90 calendar days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed. If the contractor fails to complete the work within the time specified, the contractor shall pay liquidated damages to the Government in an amount to be determined for each calendar day of delay until the work is completed or accepted.
3. The solicitation issued will be a firm-fixed price contract award. Estimated magnitude for this effort is estimated between $5,000,000.00 and $10,000,000.00.
4. Bonding Requirements - The Contractor will be required to provide the Performance and Payment Bonds within 7 calendar days after award. The contractor shall begin work within 10 calendar days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed.
5. Furnish pre-award documents within 5 working days after Bid Opening.
Prior Government contract work is not required for submitting a response to the solicitation.
The Solicitation issued will be Firm Fixed Price. This solicitation is subject to the availability of funds. The Solicitation is a Total Small Business Set-Aside Procurement. The Solicitation will be issued on or about 7 June 2019. Response date on or about 8 July 2019.
The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code applicable to this project is 237990. The Small Business Size Standard is $36.5 Million. NAICS code 237990 - Construction
All offerors are encouraged to visit the Army's Single Face to Industry Website at Federal Business Opportunities at https://www.fbo.gov to view and download the plans, specification and or any amendments for this procurement. Plans and specifications will not be available in paper format or on compact disc. To register as an "Interested Vendor", visit https://www.fbo.gov . Offerors must be registered with the SAM, Systems for Award Management, in order to receive a Government contract award. To register, the SAM address is: https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ . The Contract Specialist for this solicitation will be Christy L. Slater, at email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 409-766-6343 between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays. Email is preferred.
Subcontracting goals for the Galveston District are: 50.0% - Small Business; 17.0% - Small Disadvantaged Business; 18.0% - Woman-Owned Small Business; 10.0% - HubZone Small Business; 8.5% - Veteran-Owned Small Business and 4.0% - Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
|Jun 7, 2019||[Solicitation] USACE Corpus Christi Ship Channel (CCSC), TX, Placement Area 10, Placement Area Improvements|
|Jul 1, 2019||[Solicitation] USACE Corpus Christi Ship Channel (CCSC), TX, Placement Area 10, Placement Area Improvements|
|Jul 2, 2019||[Solicitation] USACE Corpus Christi Ship Channel (CCSC), TX, Placement Area 10, Placement Area Improvements|
|Jul 10, 2019|
|Jul 18, 2019|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Unemployment Insurance System Replacement Solicitation ID: 3201900001 | Due Date: 9/12/2019 | Due
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 9/12/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Jul 11, 2019 2:31 pm
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 8/20/2019
Solicitation Details Type: Invitation For Bids (IFB) Status: Open Solicitation Number: IFB 6100
City of Austin
Bid Due: 8/22/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Aug 01, 2019 12:15 pm Solicitation Number : FA301619BA005
Department of the Air Force
Bid Due: 9/02/2019