|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 1, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 11, 2017 3:43 pmPre-solicitation Synopsis
PREVIOUSLY SYNOPSIZED AS W9126G17B0027.
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Freeport Harbor, Placement Area 1 Containment Dike Raise, Freeport, Texas, Brazoria County, Texas, Construction.
FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT TO INCLUDE:
1. Raising of levees on Placement Area 1 in Freeport to add capacity for future endeavors. Work will include a 4' levee raise (100,000 cubic yards) with a new 5 bay drop-outlet structure.
Options - Training levees, ditching - perimeter/lateral and use fly-ash.
1. Estimated magnitude for this effort is estimated between $5,000,000.00 and $10,000,000.00.
2. NAICS Code 237990, Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
3. SB Size Standard, $36.5M for construction.
4. PSC Code - Z2KF
5. Bonding Requirements - The Contractor will be required to provide the Performance and Payment Bonds within (3) calendar days after award. The contractor shall begin work within (10) calendar days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed.
6. Furnish pre-award documents within 5 working days after Bid Opening.
7. Completion Time for Schedule No. 1 for this project is estimated at 100 calendar days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed. Options completion time is to be determined (calendar) days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed. If the contractor fails to complete the work within the time specified, the contractor shall pay liquidated damages to the Government in an amount to be determined for each calendar day of delay until the work is completed or accepted.
Prior Government contract work is not required for submitting a response under this sources sought synopsis.
ATTENTION TO OFFEROR(s): On July 14, 2014, Small Business Administration (SBA) increased the monetary-based industry size standards to account for inflation. You must update you Representations (Reps) and Certifications (Certs) for the impacted North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes identified with an exclamation point "!"next to the "Small Business" value in the System for Award Management (SAM). Please log into SAM, review, and resubmit your registration to apply the new size standard. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code applicable to this project is 237990. The Small Business Size Standard is $36.5 Million.
All offerors are encouraged to visit the Army's Single Face to Industry Website at Federal Business Opportunities at https://www.fbo.gov to view and download the plans, specification and or any amendments for this procurement. Plans and specifications will not be available in paper format or on compact disc. To register as an "Interested Vendor", visit https://www.fbo.gov . Offerors must be registered with the SAM, Systems for Award Management, in order to receive a Government contract award. To register, the SAM address is: https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ . The Contract Specialist for this solicitation will be Traci D. Robicheaux, at email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 409-766-6306 between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays. Email is preferred.
Subcontracting goals for the Galveston District are: 50% - Small Business; 17% - Small Disadvantaged Business; 18% - Woman-Owned Small Business; 10% - HubZone Small Business; 8.5% - Veteran-Owned Small Business; and 4% - Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; Historically Black College or University/Minority Institution - 2%.
Contracting Office Address :
PO Box 17300
Fort Worth, Texas 76102-0300
Place of Performance :
Freeport, Brazoria County, Texas
Primary Point of Contact. :
Traci D. Robicheaux,
Secondary Point of Contact :
Maria E. Rodriguez,
|Nov 16, 2017||[Solicitation] USACE Construction, Freeport Harbor, Placement Area 1 Containment Dike Raise, Freeport, Texas, Brazoria County, Texas|
|Dec 12, 2017||[Solicitation] USACE Construction, Freeport Harbor, Placement Area 1 Containment Dike Raise, Freeport, Texas, Brazoria County, Texas|
|Dec 19, 2017||[Solicitation] USACE Construction, Freeport Harbor, Placement Area 1 Containment Dike Raise, Freeport, Texas, Brazoria County, Texas|
|Dec 27, 2017|
|Jan 9, 2018|
|Mar 26, 2018||[Award] USACE Construction, Freeport Harbor, Placement Area 1 Containment Dike Raise, Freeport, Texas, Brazoria County, Texas|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
LOCAL LET MAINTENANCE CONTRACT, GRAY CO, SEAL COAT AGGR. (MATERIALS ONLY) Solicitation ID:
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 7/14/2020
bid/rfp/rfq # title buyer name opening date RFP# 2020-015 Elementary Schools Security Doors
Plano Independent School District
Bid Due: 7/21/2020
Mitigation Resilient Home Program - Resilient Modular Home Construction Services Solicitation ID: RFPX0021336-RS
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 7/20/2020
Gilmer HVAC Replacement Solicitation ID: 405-19R0022746 | Due Date: 7/9/2020 | Due Time:
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 7/09/2020