|Agency:||General Services Administration|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||May 21, 2019|
|Due Date:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
North: From the intersection of the Boston Turnpike and S. Quinsigamond Avenue, follow the Boston Turnpike east to I-495.
East: Follow I-495 south from the Boston Turnpike to I-90.
South: Follow I-90 east from I-495 to Route 122/Worcester Street.
West: Follow Route 122/Worcester Street northwest from I-90 to Highway 20. Northeast on Highway 20 from Route 122/Worcester Street to Lake Street. North on Lake Street to Quinsigamond Avenue. North on Quinsigamond Avenue to the Boston Turnpike.
See attached map.
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 10,613 ABOA SF
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 11,144 ABOA SF
Space Type: Office
Parking Spaces (Total): 39 Structured, Secured Parking Spaces
Parking Spaces (Surface): N/A
Parking Spaces (Structured): 39 Structured, Secured Parking Spaces
Parking Spaces (Reserved): 39 Structured, Secured Parking Spaces
Full Term: 15 Years
Firm Term: 10 Years
Option Term: N/A
• Offered space must be contiguous on a single floor or adjoining floors (including stacked space).
• Offered space cannot be located near radio/television and media affiliations, agencies providing probation and/or parole services, halfway houses, drug abuse counseling/rehabilitation programs, and similar social service agencies and welfare type programs, as well as private law firms representing drug offenders.
• Building entrances/exits cannot be located 1000 feet minimum, line of sight or within the vicinity of the following: drug-free zone of school/park/day care boundary; residential/hoteling/shopping center and arenas or where drug activities are prevalent; and/or where easy surveillance of facilities or operations is possible.
• Interested parties must provide the name of the building, address, location of available space, rentable square feet offered, and contact information of authorized representative.
• All interested parties must either submit evidence of ownership or written authorization to represent the owner(s). Any submissions received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent the owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received, which must also be submitted prior to the Expression of Interests Due Date
• In cases where an agent is representing multiple ownership entities, broker must provide written acknowledgement/permission to represent multiple interested parties for the same submission
• Please reference Project Number 6MA0205
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic, and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: June 12, 2019
Market Survey (Estimated): June 27, 2019
Offers Due (Estimated): August 8, 2019
Occupancy (Estimated): October 20, 2020
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name: John Burweger
Address: Federal Real Estate Services, Inc., 36 Valley View Lane, Pawling, NY 12564
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lease Contracting Officer: Nicholas Caron
Broker Contractor: Matt Bartlett, Transaction Manager, CBRE, Inc.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jul 14, 2019 4:05 pm Solicitation Number : W912WJ19Q0118
Department of the Army
Bid Title: LEASE OF SPACE ON CEDAR STREET WATER STORAGE TANK FOR WIRELESS
Town of Ashland
Bid Due: 10/03/2019
Bid Solicitation: BD-18-1013-CAO00-FISCL-22210 Header Information Bid Number: BD-18-1013-CAO00-FISCL-22210 Description: Meeting, Conference Space and
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Bid Due: 1/31/2028
Bid Solicitation: BD-20-1328-PO138-PO138-43926 Header Information Bid Number: BD-20-1328-PO138-PO138-43926 Description: OCOREQUEST FOR INTEREST TOWN
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Bid Due: 10/23/2019