Added: Sep 19, 2017 6:14 pm
(i) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items, prepared in accordance with the format in subpart 12.6 of the FAR and as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a separate written solicitation will not be issued.
(ii) Solicitation number 17-236-SOL-00076 applies, and is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ).
(iii) This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95.
(iv) This multi-year fixed priced requirement is a total Indian Small Business Economic Enterprise (ISBEE) set-aside and the associated NAICS is 511210 with small business size standard of $38.5M.
Non-ISBEE offerors will not be considered for the award.
(v) The Contract Line Items (CLINs) and pricing structure are as shown below. The offeror is to complete the attached Table of Price to satisfy the business quotation submission requirement.
CLIN 0001: Base Period
CLIN 0002: Option Period 1
CLIN 0003: Option Period 2
Total Price $____________
(vi) The purpose of this brandname, fixed price acquisition is to purchase multiple products from Qlik Technologies Inc. in support of FITARA implementation plan requirements to consolidate enterprise level software contracts. The acquisition will include both server and user licenses for the following products:
QlikView Enterprise Edition
Qlik Sense Enterprise
Qlik Geo Analytics Server
This acquisition will provide IHS enterprise level business intelligence and data visualization services to support ongoing healthcare quality of service monitoring and improvement activities, quality control compliance and improvement across multiple lines of business. The contractor shall be able to fully execute the requirements of the Performance Work Statement.
(vii) Delivery and acceptance terms for this order is FOB Destination. Delivery Address: Indian Health Service, 1011 Indian School Road, Albuquerque, NM 87104.
(viii) The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items (Jan 2017).
(ix) 52.212-2, Evaluation - The award will be made to the lowest priced technically acceptable offeror. To be considered for the award, the offeror shall provide a reseller/partnership certification that evidences the company's eligibility and capability to submit the quotation for requested QLIK products. Furthermore, the offeror shall conform to the following requirements in the quotation: only the specified QLIK products should be quoted; and no third party or compatible products should be quoted.
(x) Offerors shall include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items (Jan 2017), with its offer.
(xi) FAR 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items (Jan 2017) applies to this acquisition. The following addendum applies: Email Addresses for submission of invoices are firstname.lastname@example.org, COR'S, and HQInvoices@ihs.gov.
(xii) 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -Commercial Items (Jan 2017)
(a) The Contractor shall comply with the following Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses, which are incorporated in this contract by reference, to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(1) 52.203-19, Prohibition on Requiring Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements or Statements (Jan 2017) (section 743 of Division E, Title VII, of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act 2015 (Pub. L. 113-235) and its successor provisions in subsequent appropriations acts (and as extended in continuing resolutions)).
(2) 52.209-10, Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations (Nov 2015)
(3) 52.233-3, Protest After Award (AUG 1996) (31 U.S.C. 3553).
(4) 52.233-4, Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim (OCT 2004) (Public Laws 108-77, 108-78 (19 U.S.C. 3805 note)).
(b) The Contractor shall comply with the FAR clauses in this paragraph (b) that the contracting officer has indicated as being incorporated in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(1) 52.204-10, Reporting Executive compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards (Oct 2016) (Pub. L. 109-282) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
(2) 52.209-6, Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment (Oct 2015) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
(3) 52.219-8, Utilization of Small Business Concerns (Nov 2016) (15 U.S.C. 637(d)(2) and (3)).
(4) 52.219-13, Notice of Set-Aside of Orders (Nov 2011) (15 U.S.C. 644(r)).
(5) 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Rerepresentation (Jul 2013) (15 U.S.C. 632(a)(2)).
(6) 52.222-3, Convict Labor (June 2003) (E.O. 11755).
(7) 52.222-19, Child Labor-Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies (Oct 2016) (E.O. 13126).
(8) 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Apr 2015).
(9) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Sep 2016) (E.O. 11246).
(10) 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans (Oct 2015) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
(11) 52.222-36, Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities (Jul 2014) (29 U.S.C. 793).
(12) 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans (Feb 2016) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
(13) 52.222-40, Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (Dec 2010) (E.O. 13496).
(14) (i) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (Mar 2015) (22 U.S.C. chapter 78 and E.O. 13627).
(15) 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification (Oct 2015). (E. O. 12989). (Not applicable to the acquisition of commercially available off-the-shelf items or certain other types of commercial items as prescribed in 22.1803.)
(16) 52.222-60, Paycheck Transparency (Executive Order 13673) (Oct 2016).
(17) 52.223-9, Estimate of Percentage of Recovered Material Content for EPA-Designated Items (May 2008) (42 U.S.C. 6962(c)(3)(A)(ii)). (Not applicable to the acquisition of commercially available off-the-shelf items.)
(18) 52.223-13, Acquisition of EPEAT -Registered Imaging Equipment (Jun 2014) (E.O.s 13423 and 13514
(19) 52.223-15, Energy Efficiency in Energy-Consuming Products (Dec 2007) (42 U.S.C. 8259b).
(20) (i) 52.223-16, Acquisition of EPEAT -Registered Personal Computer Products (Oct 2015) (E.O.s 13423 and 13514).
(21) 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging while Driving (Aug 2011) (E.O. 13513).
(22) 52.225-5, Trade Agreements (Oct 2016) (19 U.S.C. 2501, et seq., 19 U.S.C. 3301 note).
(23) 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (Jun 2008) (E.O.'s, proclamations, and statutes administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasury).
(24) 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer- System for Award Management (Jul 2013) (31 U.S.C. 3332).
(c) The Contractor shall comply with the FAR clauses in this paragraph (c), applicable to commercial services, that the Contracting Officer has indicated as being incorporated in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(1) 52.222-41, Service Contract Labor Standards (May 2014) (41 U.S.C. chapter 67.).
(2) 52.222-42, Statement of Equivalent Rates for Federal Hires (May 2014) (29 U.S.C. 206 and 41 U.S.C. chapter 67).
(3) 52.222-43, Fair Labor Standards Act and Service Contract Labor Standards -- Price Adjustment (Multiple Year and Option Contracts) (May 2014) (29 U.S.C.206 and 41 U.S.C. chapter 67).
(4) 52.222-62, Paid Sick Leave Under Executive Order 13706 (JAN 2017) (E.O. 13706).
(5) 52.226-6, Promoting Excess Food Donation to Nonprofit Organizations. (May 2014) (42 U.S.C. 1792).
(d) Comptroller General Examination of Record The Contractor shall comply with the provisions of this paragraph (d) if this contract was awarded using other than sealed bid, is in excess of the simplified acquisition threshold, and does not contain the clause at 52.215-2, Audit and Records -- Negotiation.
(1) The Comptroller General of the United States, or an authorized representative of the Comptroller General, shall have access to and right to examine any of the Contractor's directly pertinent records involving transactions related to this contract.
(2) The Contractor shall make available at its offices at all reasonable times the records, materials, and other evidence for examination, audit, or reproduction, until 3 years after final payment under this contract or for any shorter period specified in FAR Subpart 4.7, Contractor Records Retention, of the other clauses of this contract. If this contract is completely or partially terminated, the records relating to the work terminated shall be made available for 3 years after any resulting final termination settlement. Records relating to appeals under the disputes clause or to litigation or the settlement of claims arising under or relating to this contract shall be made available until such appeals, litigation, or claims are finally resolved.
(3) As used in this clause, records include books, documents, accounting procedures and practices, and other data, regardless of type and regardless of form. This does not require the Contractor to create or maintain any record that the Contractor does not maintain in the ordinary course of business or pursuant to a provision of law.
(End of Clause)
(xiii) (a) The following FAR clauses are hereby incorporated in this RFQ:
(1) 52.252-1, Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998) & 52.252-2 -- Clauses Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998) applies to the RFQ. This solicitation incorporates solicitation provisions and clauses by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. The offeror is cautioned that the listed provisions may include blocks that must be completed by the offeror and submitted with its quotation or offer. In lieu of submitting the full text of those provisions, the offeror may identify the provision by paragraph identifier and provide the appropriate information with its quotation or offer. Also, the full text of a solicitation provision may be accessed electronically at this address: www.acquisition.gov/far/.
(2) 52.217-8 -- Option to Extend Services (Nov 1999)
(3) 52.217-9 -- Option to Extend the Term of the Contract (Mar 2000)
(i) The Government may extend the term of this contract by written notice to the Contractor within 15 days from the option period start date; provided that the Government gives the Contractor a preliminary written notice of its intent to extend at least 30 days. The preliminary notice does not commit the Government to an extension.
(ii) If the Government exercises this option, the extended contract shall be considered to include this option clause.
(iii) The total duration of this contract, including the exercise of any options under this clause, shall not exceed 60 months.
(End of Clause)
(b) The following HHSAR clauses are hereby incorporated in this RFQ:
(1) 326.6-Acquisitions Under The Buy Indian Act, 25 U.S.C. 47
(2) 352.215-70 Late Proposals and Revisions (Dec2015)
(3) 352.223-71 Instructions to Offerors-Sustainable Acquisition (Dec 2015)
(4) 352.226-3 Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (Dec 2015)
(xv) Proposals are due by 12:00 PM EST on 25 September 2017. Email the proposal to email@example.com. Questions are due on 21 September 2017 by 2:00 p.m. EST. Offeror must confirm IHS' receipt of their proposal.
(xvi) POC is Paul Premoe, Contracting Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.