|Agency:||General Services Administration|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 8, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 11, 2017 1:46 pm
Expressions of Interest should include the following :
1. Building name and address and location of the available space within the building. The building site/lot plans, interior building layout drawings/pictures (preferably with dimensions shown) reflecting the space that is being offered.
2. Identification of public transit routes/stops near the property offered.
3. Rentable square feet available and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced.
4. ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully serviced. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
5. Date of space availability.
6. Building ownership information.
7. Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of the required Government parking (if any).
8. Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building.
9. List of building services provided.
In no event shall the offeror enter into negotiations or discussions concerning the space to be leased with representatives of any Federal Agency other than the officers and employees of the General Services Administration (GSA) or their authorized representative.
Contracting Office Address :
See procurement notice or solicitation for address and remittance information.
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Home NOTICE OF INTENT TO SELL BONDS EAST CHICAGO S NOTICE OF INTENT
Bid Due: 7/15/2035
Home Career Center Consultants Online Visioning and Planning for Union Square-14th Street District
American Planning Association
Bid Due: 8/01/2018
Home NOTICE OF INTENT TO SELL BONDS $3,785,000 LAK NOTICE OF INTENT TO
Bid Due: 1/15/2022
Home NOTICE OF INTENT TO SELL BONDS $3,800,000 SC NOTICE OF INTENT TO
Bid Due: 12/30/2023