|Agency:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 18, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 18, 2017 11:21 amSolicitation Number: HSFE30-17-R-0038
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
3. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-86. The applicable North American Industry Classification Standard (NAICS) code is 314910. The small business size standard is $32.5 Million. This is an unrestricted, full and open acquisition.
4. FEMA intends to purchase the below contract line items:
CLIN Description of Supplies/Services Quantity Unit Unit Price
5. Description of requirements for the items to be acquired: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has a requirement to acquire 100K tarps 40x40 - see attached specifications for details.
Delivery due date is within two weeks after award, NLT 9/30/2017.
7. PROVISIONS AND CLAUSES:
In case of inclement weather not permitting arrival of participants, the Government reserves the right to make one adjustment to the period of performance with advance notice.
b. FAR 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and paragraph (a) is completed as follows:
The Government will award contract(s) resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror(s) whose offer is Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA)
The Government intends to award a commercial purchase order(s) resulting from this solicitation to the lowest priced, technically acceptable responsible offeror(s). The factors identified above will be the evaluation factors used to evaluate all offers received. Quotes must be specific in details and clearly identify all the government requirements.
On Technical factor: proposals must meet the following:
d. Clauses in Full Text:
8. Quotes must include company name, company DUNS number, and point of contact information.
9. The Defense Priorities and Allocation System (DPAS) applies to this acquisition.
10. All responsible sources should submit quotes to FEMA-NRCC-CAUL@fema.dhs.gov, Nilesh.Nayak@fema.dhs.gov, Christopher.Wright@fema.dhs.gov and FEMA-NRCC-CAS@fema.dhs.gov by Monday, September 18, 2017, 1:00PM EST.
Technical and/or administrative questions must be submitted in writing to to FEMA-NRCC-CAUL@fema.dhs.gov, Nilesh.Nayak@fema.dhs.gov,Christopher.Wright@fema.dhs.gov and FEMA-NRCC-CAS@fema.dhs.gov no later than 11:30AM EST, Monday, September 18, 2017. Individual responses will not be given. Responses to all inquiries will be published by amendment to the solicitation and posted to FedBizOpps. Inquiries and information received after the established deadline will only be answered/addressed if considered essential to the requirement and in the best interest of the Government.
11. Further details regarding the requirement can be found in the attachments:
Added: Sep 18, 2017 2:18 pmAmendment 0001
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 18, 2017
SELF_HELP_TARP_SPECIFICATIONS_-_technical_evaluation... (45.50 Kb)
Contracting Office Address :
500 C Street, SW, Third Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20472
Place of Performance :
4175 MEDULLA RD
LAKELAND, Florida 33811
Primary Point of Contact. :
Nilesh N. Nayak,
|Sep 19, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation / Cancelled] Tarps 40 X 40|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
agency number title status broadcast date due date Osceola County Board of County
Bid Due: 8/25/2020
Advertisement Detail Department of Transportation Invitation to Negotiate Rapid Incident Scene Clearance (RISC)
State Government of Florida
Bid Due: 11/30/2024