|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 13, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 11, 2017 3:50 pmAMC 3/B PR Number(s): FD20301800282ADV Line Item: 0001 NSN: 1560015221615FG TANK,FUEL,AIRCRAFT P/N: 520-12991-1, Description: Fuel Cell Supp. Description: BTC-101 Layered Nylon and Urethane Best Estimated Qty: 2.0000 EA
Delivery: 01 JUN 2018 On or Before Destn: SW3211,TINKER AFB OK 73145-8000, , - . Quantity: 2.00 Unit of Issue: EA
Duration of Contract Period: January 30 2021
Electronic procedure will be used for this solicitation.
IAW FAR 5.207(c)(16)(ii), All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency
Synopsis FD2030-18-00282ADV AMC: 3/B
1. Estimated issue date 26 Oct 2017 and estimated closing/response date 26 Nov 2017.
2. RFP #: SPRTA1-18-R-0071
3. PR#: FD2030-18-00282ADV
4. Nomenclature/Noun: FUEL TANK, B-52H Aircraft
5. NSN: 1560-01-522-1615FG
6. P/N: 520-1299-1 (Boeing); P/N 320-52126-101 (Meggitt - Rockmart Inc.)
7. Application (Engine or Aircraft): B-52
8. AMC: 3/B
9. History: Contract FA8103-05-D-0081, Delivery Order 0005 dated 18 December 2006 for 12 each to The Boeing Company.
10. Description/Function: Fuel Cell
11. Dimensions: Approximately 68.5600 inches in length, 111.5200 inches in width, 68.5600 inches in height and 125.0000 pounds in weight.
12. Material: BTC-101 Layered Nylon and Urethane
13. Qualified Sources: The Boeing Company (OEM), and Meggitt (Rockmart) Inc.
14. Qualification requirements are NOT applicable.
15. First Article is not required for the qualified sources.
16. Export Control applies.
17. Required Delivery: 2 each on or before 1 June 2018. Preferred proposal for 3-year IDIQ BEQ 8 each with following estimated need:
Year 1 2 each Year 2 5 each Year 3 1 each
Minimum buy quantity for 3-year IDIQ = 2 each, Maximum buy quantity for 3-year IDIQ is 12 each.
18. Destination: USAF-TINKER AFB
19. Mandatory Language:
Written procedures will be used for this solicitation. Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2304(c) (1), Justification: supplies (or Services) required are available from only or a limited number of responsible sources(s) and no other type of supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. The proposed contract action is for supplies and services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one, or a limited number of sources under the authority of FAR 6.302. The solicitation will identify the office where additional information can be obtained concerning qualifications requirements as cited in each individual solicitation. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 736-8253. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS. For qualification information/source approval request contact the buyer listed below at (405)739-7534 or Rhonda.email@example.com.
20. UID: UID requirements will apply.
21. This procurement is not a total Small Business Set Aside
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
Rhonda White, Phone 405-739-7534, Fax 405-739-4237, Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Sharita Culp, Phone 405-739-8965, Fax - - , Email email@example.com
|Oct 30, 2017||[Solicitation] 15--TANK,FUEL,AIRCRAFT|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
View CAP Bid Agency Name: Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department DCS Project Number:
State Government of Oklahoma
Bid Due: 12/11/2018
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Nov 27, 2018 9:27 am Solicitation Number : KC135AvionicsSustainingEngineeringServices
Department of the Air Force
Bid Due: 12/27/2018