|Agency:||Defense Logistics Agency|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 6, 2019|
|Due Date:||Sep 17, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
1. Issuing Office:
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Distribution Acquisition Operations (J7)
430 Mifflin Avenue, Suite 3102A
New Cumberland, PA 17070-5008
2. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Subpart 12.6 - Streamlined Procedures for Evaluation and Solicitation for Commercial Items as supplemented with additional information included in this notice per FAR 12.603(c)(2)(i) and in conjunction with the FAR Subpart 13.5 Simplified Procedures for Certain Commercial Items. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This is a Request for Quote (RFQ) and the RFQ number is SP3300-19-Q-0115.
3. This notice incorporates provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2019-04 effective 13 August 2019 and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) DFARS Publication Notice (DPN) 20190809, effective 20 August 2019 and Defense Logistics Acquisition Directive (DLAD) Current to Revision 5 PROCLTR 19-18 Effective 19 August 2019. The complete text of any of the clauses and provisions may be accessed in full text at:
4. This RFQ is being issued to establish a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) contract for the acquisition of six (6) new drill press machines. The contractor shall provide all the necessary labor and material to fabricate (or procure) and deliver six (6) new drill press machines; complete and in accordance with the attached Statement of Work (SOW). Accessories not specifically mentioned herein, but necessary to furnish complete system ready for use, shall also be included. The contractor shall provide all transportation/shipping of the purchased drill press machines.
5. This RFQ is being solicited as a 100% small business set-aside. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this project is 333517 and the size standard is 500 employees. The Product or Service Code (PSC) is 3413 - Machine Tool Manufacturing.
6. Any award resulting from this RFQ will be issued on a Standard Form (SF) 1449.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Aug 19, 2019 7:01 am Solicitation Number : N0010419QFE23
Department of the Navy
Bid Due: 10/21/2019
19-00194-AKNJ Welding Cut-In Trucks SEPTA will accept bids with the eProcurement system only
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
Bid Due: 10/26/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Oct 09, 2019 7:00 am Solicitation Number : N0010419QEM42
Department of the Navy
Bid Due: 11/12/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Oct 02, 2019 7:59 am Solicitation Number : Waterjetmachine
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 11/04/2019