|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 18, 2017 6:20 pmCOMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION COMBO':
Speed of Trust
2. Solicitation W91ZRU-17-Q-4005 is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ).
3. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95, effective 19 Jan 2017. The DFARS provisions and clauses are those in effect to DPN 20161222, effective 22 Dec 2016.
4. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code associated with this procurement is 323117 The product service code is 7610
5. The government intends to award a firm-fixed price contract for the following:
Shipping to 99705 shall be included in the priced quote:
6. FAR 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items (Oct 2015) is hereby incorporated by reference, with the same force and effect as if it were given in full text. In addition to the following addendum, all terms and conditions of FAR 52.212-1 remain in effect. The following have been tailored to this procurement and are hereby added via addendum:
A. To assure timely and equitable evaluation of the proposal, the vendors must follow the instructions contained herein. The proposal must be complete, self-sufficient, and respond directly to the requirements of this solicitation.
B. Award will be made to the vendor whose quote is conforming to the solicitation and is determined to be the Best Value, in accordance with FAR 13.106 (a) (2).
7. Far 52.212-2 Evaluation - Commercial Items (Oct 2014) this provision has been tailored to this procurement and is provided in full-text below:
A. The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible vendors whose quote conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate quotes:
(ii) Technical capability of the item offered to meet the Government requirement
C. This will be a Best Value purchase. "Means the expected outcome of an acquisition that, in the Government's estimation, provides the greatest overall benefit in response to the requirement."
D. A written notice of award or acceptance of a quote mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful vendor within the time for acceptance specified in the quote, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the quote's specified expiration time, the Government may accept a quote (or part of a quote), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.
E. (End of Provision)
9. The clause at FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items (May 2015), is hereby incorporated by reference, with the same force and effect as if it were given in full text.
10. The clause at FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items (Mar 2016), is hereby incorporated by reference, with the same force and effect as if it were given in full text. Additionally, the following clauses apply to this acquisition.
FAR 52.204-7 System for Award Management Oct 2016
12. No Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) assigned rating applies to this acquisition.
13. NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES:
Offers: Quotes are due no later than 12:00 PM Alaska Standard Time on 21 September 2017.
Contracting Office Address :
3127 WABASH AVENUE
EIELSON AFB, Alaska 99702-1794
Place of Performance :
Eielson AFB, AK
Eielson , Alaska 99702
Primary Point of Contact. :
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
ITB: AIP 3-02-0379-003-2020 / CFAPT00426, Atmautluak Airport Improvements & AIP 3-02-0446-002-2020 / CFAPT00427
State Government of Alaska
Bid Due: 10/06/2020
ITB: AIP 3-02-0200-128-2020 / CFAPT00504 AWOS Projects: Various Sites STATE OF ALASKA DEPARTMENT
State Government of Alaska
Bid Due: 10/07/2020