Added: Jun 28, 2019 9:52 am
This is a sources sought announcement only. It is issued solely for market research and planning purposes and does not constitute a solicitation. It is neither a request for proposals or quotes. The Government is not obligated nor, will it pay for or reimburse any costs associated with responding to this sources sought request. This notice shall not be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue a solicitation or ultimately award of a contract, nor does it restrict the Government to an acquisition approach.
The Department of Veteran Affairs Network Contracting Office 16 is requesting for a contractor to replace and install a new power supply on the Raycell Blood Irradiator (S/N 6066) equipment at the Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center (MEDVAMC) located at 2002 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030. The contractor shall furnish all labor, materials, parts, equipment, and tools to service, replace and install a new Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) power supply for the Raycell Blood Irradiator.
Gray market items are Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) goods sold through unauthorized channels in direct competition with authorized distributors. This procurement is for new OEM medical supplies, medical equipment and/or service for maintenance of medical equipment (i.e. replacement parts) for MEDVAMC. No re-manufactured or gray market items will be acceptable.
Interested contractors are requested to respond in accordance with the following:
1. Please respond to this notice if you are capable of providing the brand name products listed above. In the response please cite business size status.
2. Are you the manufacturer or distributor of the items being referenced above (or equivalent product/solution)?
3. Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC? If so, please provide the contract type and number.
4. Please respond to this notice if you are capable of providing supplies that can be determined EQUIVALENT to the products listed above. Please provide details on proposed EQUIVALENT products such as Manufacturer Name, Part Number, and Description.
5. DISTRIBUTORS: You must provide proof that you are an authorized distributor. VA does not accept grey market items.
Any inquiries are to be made in writing by email to Stephanie Keo, Contracting Officer at email@example.com. Please respond to this notice no later than 10:00 am Central on Tuesday, July 2, 2019.