|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 4, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 20, 2017 12:08 pmThis is a Market Survey to locate sources for the purchasing of A8 Frequency Converters/Inverters NSN 5895-01-587-6582, P/N 29350, and NSN 5895-01-477-0858, P/N 29340, in direct support of the 3kW Tactical Quiet Generator (TQG). The A8 Frequency Converter/Inverter consists of rectifiers, a frequency converter/inverter and associated electronics, and provides regulated 120 VAC, 2-wire, or 120/240 VAC, 3-wire (single-phase only), output. Voltage regulation is maintained within one percent throughout specified voltage ranges from no load to rated load. An output control signal from the converter is connected to the governor control unit to vary engine speed, depending on load condition. This enables the generator set to operate at lower engine speeds for light-load conditions while maintaining the required output voltage. The current source for these units is Technology Research Corporation (TRC), CAGE 60177. The Government does not possess technical data (drawing or specifications) that completely define form, fit and function of the units required. There is only a top level source controlled drawing 98-19604. Suppliers capable of furnishing these units must indicate so via email. The response should include production lead time, production capacity by month, ranges for price breaks if applicable, and any other information that could affect the acquisition. The response should also include documentation such as a copy of purchase order if the supplier was a vendor to the listed source or a statement from listed source demonstrating that the supplier can, in fact, supply the Army with this unit from the supplier listed above. Successful suppliers may be required to warrant that the item supplied will satisfactorily perform when used for the purpose intended by the Army.
Respondents to this Request for Information must provide enough information to demonstrate their capabilities to perform any or all of these specific tasks; they should respond by email to Bruce Zannetti at email@example.com. For more information contact Bruce Zannetti, RDER-PRP-G, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Provide a brief summary of the company and its core competencies.
2) Please provide the following Point of Contact information on all responses:
3) Describe your Company's past performance in the manufacturing and/or supplying of A8 Frequency Converters/Inverters in the past. Provide Contract Number, Point of Contact (POC), e-mail address, phone number, and a brief description of your direct support of the effort.
4) Describe the qualifications of your engineering staff who have experience in the design and production of applications similar in complexity and technology to the A8 Frequency Converter/Inverter.
5) Describe your company's experience in identifying the test equipment for components similar in complexity and technology to what is used in the A8 Frequency Converter/Inverter.
6) Describe your company's experience in managing obsolescence issues.
7) Does your company maintain a Program and Assessment Tool to monitor and analyze the availability of components to allow clear and precise tracking of all obsolescence issues? If so, please elaborate on the Program and Assessment Tool(s).
8) Describe your company's experience in identifying the alternatives for the unavailability of obsolete materials or components to mitigate obsolescence issues.
9) Discuss your company's capability in meeting US Government contracting delivery requirements.
10) Do you have product/s or keep products in stock?
This Request for Information (RFI) is for planning and market research purposes only and shall not be construed as a commitment by the Government. The information gathered from this announcement will be used to determine if responsible sources exist, and to assist in determining if this effort can be competitive and/or set aside for Small Business. Furthermore, the Government will use the information, in part, to determine the best acquisition strategy for a potential procurement action and to assist in making future acquisition strategy decisions. This is NOT a Request for Quote or Proposal. The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this RFI or reimburse any costs associated with the preparation of responses to this RFI.
Contracting Office Address :
6001 COMBAT DRIVE
Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland 21005-1846
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Repair Transformers, Bldg 2266 & 3623 Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID FA286020R0032 Related
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 6/12/2020
New Scientific BPA Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID FDA-RFI-20-1223955 Related Notice Department/Ind. Agency
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 6/02/2020
Solicitation Number: W91CRBINDUSTRYDAY Notice Type: Special Notice Synopsis: Added: Apr 27, 2009 10:42
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 12/31/2020