|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Nov 10, 2021|
|Due Date:||Dec 9, 2021|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
DLA is seeking sources who can manufacture the below-described items.
Please provide a detailed response if you believe you have the capability to manufacture and supply either of the following items:
DLA cannot provide technical data or drawings for these items. A brief description of the items is below:
DIMENSIONS - 108"W X 48"L X 50”H
WEIGHT - 1,150 lbs.
PAYLOAD CAPACITY - 4,000 lbs.
1. 4 Doors – 2 on each 108” side
2. Casters, tow bar, and pintle come standard as part of mobility kit
3. All aluminum extruded, mechanically fastened pallet base locks into cargo loading system of aircraft
4. 4 retractable handles
5. Winching rings located at every lower corner
6. Intermodal – transportable by air, land, rail, and sea
7. Compatible with standard military transport vehicles
8. Stackable 2-High when loaded with up to 4,000 lbs.
9. Center post can be quickly removed (without shelves installed) to enable loading of large items
FEATURES OF AVIONICS KIT-
1. 4 Shelves
2. Multiple compartments
3. Double lock rods for extra security
4. Tie-down rings
Please provide capabilities, estimated cost, manufacturing lead time and any other relevant details.
|Nov 10, 2021||[Presolicitation (Original)] Presolicitation Notice for ISU 50.5 4-Door Container with Mobility or Avionics Kit|
|Nov 12, 2021||[Presolicitation (Updated)] Presolicitation Notice for ISU 50.5 4-Door Container with Mobility or Avionics Kit|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
81--SHIPPING AND STORAG Active Contract Opportunity SPRPA122RW009 Related Notice Contract Line Item Number
81--DRUM,SHIPPING AND S Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID SPE8E922Q0136 Related Notice Department/Ind. Agency
Bid Due: 1/19/2022
Follow 81--SHIPPING AND STORAG Active Contract Opportunity SPRPA122RW009 Related Notice Contract Line Item
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Follow 81--CONTAINER,DEPLOYABL Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID SPE8ED22Q0330 Related Notice Department/Ind. Agency DEPT
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 1/18/2022