|Agency:||Department of the Navy|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 17, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Sale of Surplus Property
Added: Oct 11, 2017 9:23 amMaterial: Palletized unserviceable transformer units (approximately 9), various manufactures with fluids removed. The Buyer is invited to inspect the property prior to submitting a bid. Call 910-451-4214 to schedule an appointment.
1. INSTRUCTIONS. All bids must be received by the Bid Deadline, October 17, 10:00am Eastern. Bids may be mailed/faxed/emailed/hand delivered to:
GF Department, Public Works Division
2. CONSIDERATION OF BIDS, MODIFICATIONS, OR WITHDRAWLS. The Government reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Award will be made to the highest responsive and responsible bidder. When two or more highest bids are equal in all respects, award shall be made by drawing, limited to the highest equal bids. The drawing shall be witnessed by at least two persons. By signing the bid, the buyer guarantees its bid price until material is removed.
3. BUYER ELIGIBILTY. The Buyer must be a United States citizen and eligible to obtain a Department of State, Department of Commerce, or Office of Foreign Assets Control export license. The Buyer is required to report suspected instances involving fraud and abuse, theft or violation of the Arms Export Control Act, illicit diversion of U.S. export controlled technology, or other violations of U.S. Export laws and regulations involving DoD programs and operations.
4. DANGEROUS PROPERTY CLAUSE. Buyers are cautioned that articles or substances of a dangerous nature may remain in the property regardless of the care exercised to remove same. The Government assumes no liability for damages to property of the Purchaser or for personal injury, disability or death of the Buyer, its employees, or to any other person arising from or affiliated with the purchase, use or dispositions of this material. The Buyer shall hold the Government harmless from any and all such demands, suits, actions, or claims arising from or otherwise relating to the purchase of this material.
6. LOCATION OF PROPERTY. The scrap/unserviceable transformer are located on pallets in the storage yard Building 1023 Michael Road. MCB Camp Lejeune will load the materials with the use of a forklift and is not responsible for damage to any containers. If the use of other equipment is necessary the Buyer is responsible for providing and operating the equipment.
7. Scheduled Pick-Up. The successful bidder will be required to pick-up the commodity within 96 hours of the date of award after making arrangements with MCB CAMLEJ-QRP for weigh-in and picking up the commodity between 8:00am - 2:00pm, Monday - Thursday, excluding Federal holidays.
8. BILL OF LADING. Bill of Lading will be created at the time of pick up and will document the quantity, in pound, removed from MCB Camp Lejeune. A copy of the Bill of Lading will be retained by MCB CAMLEJ-QRP.
9. TRANSPORTATION. The Buyer shall provide trucks that are DOT approved. The vehicles shall possess control devise to prevent spillage. The Buyer shall comply with DOT containment requirements for transporting the materials, DOT vehicle and weight transportation requirements, and adhere to all applicable safety, fire, environment, and OSHA laws, rules and regulations. The Buyer is responsible for the cleanup of all spillage both on and off the installation. The Buyer agrees to provide transportation related to the pick-up and/or shipment of the recyclable materials at no charge to the Recycling Program and/or Government. The successful bidder shall weigh transport vehicle(s) before leaving MCB LEJ-QRP at the Landfill scales, Building 982 Piney Green Road. The weight tickets (original) shall be provided to MCB CAMLEJ-QRP for inclusion into contract records.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
October 11, 2017
SALE__GOVERNMENT_PROPERTY__GEN__SALE_TERMS_MMP100-18... (231.04 Kb)
Description: General Terms and Conditions
Bid_Submission_Form_MMP100-17-043_Unserviceable_Scra... (225.25 Kb)
Description: Bid Submission Form
PMT_REMOVAL_transformers.XLSX (13.36 Kb)
Description: Description and weight of the transformers
Contracting Office Address :
Qualified Recycling Program (QRP)
12 Post Lane
Camp Lejeune , North Carolina 28547
Place of Performance :
Bldg 982 Piney Green Road
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina 28547
Primary Point of Contact. :
|Oct 17, 2017||[Award] Scrap Unservicable Transformers|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Feb 07, 2019 12:53 pm Solicitation Number : W91247-19-R-0003
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 3/01/2019
59--FIBER OPTIC CABLES AND CONNECTORS Solicitation Number: M6700108Q0176 Agency: Department of the Navy
Department of the Navy
Bid Due: 8/08/2020