|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 4, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 19, 2017 3:12 pmSources Sought for Scout Kits for ICVV
Classification Code: 25 - Vehicular equipment components
NAICS Code: 336992 - Military Armored Vehicle, Tank, and Tank Component Manufacturing
Recovery and Reinvestment Act Action: No
Response Date: Enter date - 15 days
POC for Posting: Primary: Angelo D. Vivio; Secondary: Eric Buchholz
Description: Sources Sought- Scout Kits for Stryker ICVV variant.
Note: The United States Army Contracting Command - Warren (ACC-WRN) is conducting a sources sought to gain market research, requesting information in support of following potential requirements. No contract will be awarded from this announcement. This is not a Request for Proposal (RFP) or an announcement of a forthcoming solicitation. All portions of this sources sought are merely for market research purposes and subject to change at any time. Response to this survey is voluntary and no reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this market survey. Data submitted in response to this market survey will not be returned.
The United States Government (USG) does not currently have a TDP for this requirement. The Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS). GDLS currently owns the TDP for these items.
NOUN: Stryker DVH Scout Kits and parts
Shipping: Inspection/Acceptance/FOB: ORIGIN; Sumner Warehouse cage code 72AD1
Interested vendors that have experience with the Scout Kits listed above should provide all the following information:
1. Company Name, mailing address, CAGE Code, website, point of contact, phone number, and email address.
2. Business size under NAICS Code 336992, Armored Military Vehicles (Except Tanks) and Parts Manufacturing (small business, large business, etc.).
3. What experience does your company have successfully manufacturing and delivering Scout Kits, or similar noncommercial items for the Stryker vehicle or similar vehicles.
4. If your company has provided the similar items, to the USG, please provide the name of the requiring activity and the contract number(s).
5. What is your company's maximum monthly production capability and the production lead time required to begin deliveries of the Scout Kits.
6. Is there any other information you would like to provide regarding this market survey?
Contracting Office Address:
Contracting Office Address :
6501 EAST 11 MILE ROAD
Warren, Michigan 48397-5000
Primary Point of Contact. :
Angelo D. Vivio,
Phone: (586) 282-3594
Secondary Point of Contact :
Phone: (586) 282-2054
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Description THIS ACQUISITION IS TO UPGRADE THE U.S. MARINE CORPS LIGHT ARMORED VEHICLE
Bid Due: 1/05/2027
Steel supplemental bids RFP - GPPS - 200000002213 Summary Grosse Pointe Public Schools
State of Michigan
Bid Due: 9/11/2020