|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 12, 2017 6:44 pm1. The Department of Veteran Affairs intends to solicit quotes for a Contractor to provide Laundry Services for the Boise Veteran Affairs Medical Center in Boise, ID. The Request for Quote (RFQ) number is VA260-17-Q-0714.
2. The solicitation will result in the award of a single contract. The resulting contract will be fixed-price. The applicable NAICS code is 812320 Drycleaning and Laundry Services (except Coin-Operated) and the small business size standard is $5.5 Million. This procurement is being solicited as open market and unrestricted.
3. The anticipated contract period is 1 October 2017 30 September 2018.
4. Telephonic requests for the solicitation will not be honored. When issued, the solicitation will be available via the FedBizOpps website, http://www.fbo.gov/. The tentative solicitation issue date is 12 September 2017 and the anticipated closing date is 19 September 2017. Interested offerors are advised to consult the actual solicitation for final dates and times.
5. Offers from all capable and responsible sources will be considered. Firms offering a response to this notice should ensure that they are registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database http://www.sam.gov/portal/SAM/#1 and ensure that the applicable NAICS Code 812320 is included in the SAM profile prior to submission of quotes.
6. Prospective offerors are urged to submit any questions that they may have to the Contract Specialist, Crystal Parris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 12, 2017
Description: VA260-17-Q-0714 VA260-17-Q-0714_1.docx
September 12, 2017
Description: VA260-17-Q-0714 VA260-17-Q-0714.docx
September 19, 2017
Description: VA260-17-Q-0714 A00001 VA260-17-Q-0714 A00001.docx
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Network Contracting Office 20;1495 Wilmington Drive, Suite 360;DuPont WA 98327
Place of Performance :
Boise Veteran Affirs Medical Center;500 West Fort Street;Boise, ID
Point of Contact(s) :
|Sep 14, 2017||[Solicitation] S--Laundry Services|
|Oct 3, 2017||[Award] S--Award Notice Laundry Service POP: 1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2018|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.