|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program Set-Aside (FAR 19.15)|
|Posted Date:||May 14, 2021|
|Due Date:||May 28, 2021|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
This sources sought notice is issued for planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation for proposals, offers, bids and/or quotes. This is not an announcement of a forthcoming solicitation or confirmation the Government will contract for the items contained in the Sources Sought, nor is any commitment on the part of the Government to award a contract implied. Responses to this notice will assist the Government in identifying potential sources for a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) set-aside for the solicitation, and in determining whether this approach to secure contracting support is practicable. Respondents are advised the Government will not pay for any information or administrative cost incurred in response to this Sources Sought. Responses to this notice will not be returned. Any future solicitation, including specifications and/or drawings, will be made available only on the beta SAM website (https://beta.sam.gov). Interested parties are solely responsible for monitoring the aforementioned website for the release of a solicitation package and/or any updates and/or amendments.
The 502d Contracting Squadron, Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA)-Randolph, Texas is conducting market research to determine the existence of interested WOSB sources for North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 237310-Highway, Street and Bridge Construction. The small business size standard is $39.5 Million.
The purpose of this Sources Sought notice is to obtain information on qualified and experienced contractors capable of providing roadway paving at the estimated project magnitude and capable of obtaining the appropriate aggregate and per project bonding to execute task orders for roadway paving across JBSA-Randolph. The objective of this project is a design build for full depth repair of Portland Cement Concrete (PCC) road (~47,000 SF), re- stripping and pavement markings, curb, gutter and sidewalk repairs. These repairs include maintaining existing drainage patterns, protecting, and keeping existing underground utility structures at JBSA-Randolph AFB.
This notice is posted in accordance with FAR Part 5.2 and 36.213-2
In accordance with FAR Part 4.1102 and DFARS 204.1103, Procedures, System for Award Management (SAM), contractor must be registered in SAM prior to award. Offerors may obtain information on registration at https://www.sam.gov.
The following information is requested in this Sources Sought:
1. Company name, address, point of contact (POC), phone number and POC email address;
2. DUNS Number and CAGE Code;
3. Company’s business size and interest in nature of participation, (e.g., prime contractor, teaming partner, primary subcontractor); potential teaming arrangements and delineation between the work that will be accomplished by the prime and the work that will be accomplished by the teaming partner(s).
4. Is your company a certified WOSB? Yes/No
5. Past performance examples for this type of work to include procuring agency, location, dollar amount at project completion, whether work was done as the prime contractor, type of contract (fixed price, cost reimbursement, labor hour, etc.).
6. Interested contractors may provide the above information to the addresses listed below. Information submitted must be in sufficient detail as to allow for a thorough government review of firm’s interest and capabilities. This information is due no later than 28 May 2021 at 5:00 PM CDST.
Contracting Office Address:
395 B Street West B224
JBSA-Randolph TX 78150
Place of Performance:
Primary Point of Contact: Secondary Point of Contact:
Kat Morkin Marcus Reedom
Contract Specialist Contracting Officer
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Solicitation Details Type: Invitation For Bids (IFB) Status: Open Solicitation Number: IFB 6100
City of Austin
Bid Due: 7/01/2021
2021-2022 TOC Pavement Preservation Package 7 Base Repair The City of San Antonio
City of San Antonio
Bid Due: 7/13/2021
2021-2022 TOC Pavement Preservation Package 7 Base Repair Solicitation ID: 152-06-2021-18 | Due
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 7/13/2021
LOCAL LET MAINTENANCE CONTRACT, JEFFERSON CO, PUMP STATION MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS Solicitation ID:
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 7/15/2021