|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 10, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 6, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 21, 2017 12:07 pm Modified: Sep 21, 2017 4:16 pm Track Changes1. Estimated issue date: 6 Oct 2017; Estimated closing/response date: 6 Nov 2017. **These dates are subject to change. Solicitation will be posted to FBO and attached to this synopsis when it is issued. Closing/response date will be noted on the solicitation.**
2. PR number: FD2030-16-00488. Solicitation number: FA8118-17-R-0064.
3. Service/Spare/Repair/OH: Repair.
4. RMC: R3/D, PSC: J016.
5. Item: AC-130U Air Pressure Controllers.
6. NSN: 1660-01-396-4273.
7. P/N: 1151148-2-1.
8. Description: Air Pressure Controller monitors the pack outlet temperature and maintains it at or above set point. Dimensions: 5.45" (length) x 4.25" (width) x 2.02" (height). Weight: 2.2 lbs. Material: aluminum and various materials. Five-year (1 basic year and 4 one-year options) requirements contract is contemplated. All quantities are estimated.
9. Total Line Item Quantity: Best Estimated Quantities are as follows:
Remanufacture: Basic Year - 5 EA; Option I - 5 EA; Option II - 5 EA; Option III - 5 EA; Option IV - 5 EA.
Over and Above: 1 Lot - To Be Negotiated (as necessary).
Data: Not Separately Priced.
10. Application: AC-130U.
11. Destination: SW3211, DLA Distribution Depot Oklahoma.
12. Delivery: 1 EA per month beginning 60 days after receipt of a funded order and reparable assets.
13. Qualification Requirements DO NOT apply. The data needed to compete contract repair is not physically available, it cannot be obtained economically, nor is it possible to draft adequate specifications or any other adequate, economical description of the repair for a competitive solicitation. This requirement is sole source to Honeywell ASCA, Inc. No set-aside applicable.
14. Export Control: Not Applicable.
15. UID Note to Contractor: UID marking is required. Contractor determined location and method.
16. Applicable Tech Orders: None available.
17. Written procedures will be used for this solicitation. No telephone requests. Only written or faxed requests received directly from the requestor are acceptable. All responsible sources solicited may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 736-3273. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICATION REQUESTS. Note: Faxed solicitation requests can be submitted to AFSC/PZABB, Tinker AFB OK 73145 at FAX NUMBER (405) 739-4417.
18. Point of Contact: Bobbi Whitlock; Phone: 405-739-5466; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
October 10, 2017
FA811817R0064.pdf (91.97 Kb)
Description: Solicitation FA8118-17-R-0064
CAV_AF_SOW.pdf (3,189.17 Kb)
Description: CAV AF SOW
CDRL.pdf (137.64 Kb)
DID_81634.pdf (68.59 Kb)
Description: DID 81634
DID_81995.pdf (146.31 Kb)
Description: DID 81995
PACKAGING.pdf (73.84 Kb)
PWS.pdf (63.44 Kb)
Description: PERFORMANCE WORK STATEMENT
QASP.pdf (153.62 Kb)
TRANSPORTATION.pdf (94.31 Kb)
Contracting Office Address :
3001 Staff Drive, Ste 1AG76A
Tinker AFB, Oklahoma 73145-3015
Primary Point of Contact. :
|Sep 22, 2017||[Presolicitation] Repair of AC-130 Air Pressure Controller|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Description PR Number(s): FD20300622321 Item: 0001 NSN: 1650012392795HSHS GOVERNOR, CONSTANT SPEED P/N: 742731,
Bid Due: 6/04/2027
SASPO RPOW Spares List - Spring 2020 Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID SASPO_RPOW_Spares_List_Spring_2020
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Remanufacture of E-3 Actuator, Electro-Mechanical Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID FD2030-20-01794 Related Notice
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 7/22/2020
RFQ 23190 This RFQ is due July 15, 2020 at 2:00 PM Central
Grand River Dam Authority
Bid Due: 7/15/2020