|Agency:||City of Tracy|
|Type of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2019|
|Due Date:||Sep 4, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
CITY OF TRACY
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
RECYCLED WATER TO PARKS CONNECTION SERVICES
TRACY RECYCLED WATER PROJECT, CIP 74091
(State Project: City of Tracy Recycled Water Project
Agreement Number 4600011424)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for Recycled Water to Parks Connection Services for the Tracy Recycled Water Project, and will receive proposals in the office of the
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT
Attn: Ripon Bhatia, Senior Engineer
3900 Holly Drive, Tracy, California, 95304
up to 3:00 p.m., on the 4 th date of SEPTember 2019
1. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request for Proposals. The general scope of services is to provide professional services to design and for assistance in field implementation for providing recycled water to City facilities as part of the Tracy Recycled Water Project.
2. Any changes to the Request for Proposals will be posted on City’s website in the form of an addendum. Proposers shall periodically check City’s website at www.cityoftracy. org for any addenda issued for this request and acknowledge the inclusion in proposal documents.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR RECYCLED WATER TO PARKS CONNECTION SERVICES FOR THE TRACY RECYCLED WATER PROJECT CIP 74091, Agreement No. 4600011424” - DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. Five copies of the proposal shall be provided in the sealed envelope.
5. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs for this Project by demonstrating the competence and professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request for Proposals.
6. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal, this request for proposals (RFP) or the proposal process.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Roadway excavation, vegetation control and construct rock blanket Event ID: 07-304004 Format/Type: Sell
State Government of California
Bid Due: 10/15/2019
General Information BAVN ID: 37814 Category: Commodity Type: Request For Bid Description: IFB
City of Los Angeles
Bid Due: 9/30/2019
RFP Almaden Lake Improvement Project Landscape Design Services Contract Type Consultant Agreement 2013-A
Santa Clara Valley Water District
Bid Due: 10/08/2019
Sunbeam Lake RV Resort - Swimming Pool Renovation Located at 1716 W. Sunbeam
Bid Due: 10/11/2019