|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Dec 12, 2016|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 25, 2016 11:19 am1. Estimated issue date is 10 Nov 2016 and estimated closing/response date is 12 Dec 2016.
2. RFP #: SPRTA1-17-R-0036 3. PR#: FD2030-17-00325 4. Nomenclature: Pump, Centrifugal 5. NSN: 4320-01-373-9078 FW 6. P/N: UA538898--4
7. Application: B-2 8. AMC: 3P 9. History: last buy - Apr 2015 10. Description: 19 inches wide X 25 inches long X 16.5 inches high, weighing 64.5 lbs., and composed of aluminum. This item stores system EGW fluid and supplies fluid to the pump at a set pressure and volume. L/I 0001 - 13 each, Min - 3 each/Max - 20 each Delivery: 28 Nov 2018 Destination: SW3211, Tinker AFB OK
11. Qualified Sources: Triumph Thermal Systems (CAGE 78943)
12. Mandatory Language:
Government New/Unused and Used/Overhauled surplus may be acceptable. Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Only written or faxed request received directly from the requestors are acceptable. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors or potential Offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
19. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.
20. Based upon market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested persons may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.
21. Qualification Requirements do NOT exist. 22. Unique Identification (UID): UID requirements will apply if unit price exceeds $5,000.
23. Export Control does NOT apply.
24. The solicitation will be available for download on the release date from www.fedbizopps.gov. No telephone requests. Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to Addison Crabtree at (405) 739-9633 or by emailing to Addison.Crabtree@us.af.mil. Note: Faxed solicitation requests can be submitted to DLA Aviation-AOBB, Tinker AFB, OK 73145, FAX NUMBER (405) 739-4237.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
November 16, 2016
Description: Attachment - 1984867_PKGRQMT_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - 1984869_TRNSPDATA_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - SPI_17-00325.pdf
September 19, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
Addison Crabtree, Phone 405-739-9633, Fax - - , Email email@example.com
|Sep 26, 2018||[Award] 43--PUMP UNIT,CENTRIFUG|
|Sep 28, 2018||[Award] 43--PUMP UNIT,CENTRIFUG|