|Agency:||Department of Agriculture|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2019|
|Due Date:||Feb 26, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
BACKGROUND: USDA-RD, is charged with servicing mortgage loans and grants extended to individuals in rural areas throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Pacific Trust Territories. Beginning operation in October 1996, USDA has serviced as many as 650,000 government loans and grants originating with U.S. Treasury funds. Currently USDA-RD services approximately 275,000 Direct (502) Single Family Housing Loans. The USDA-RD mission is to be a cost-effective service provider that strives to keep individuals and families in their homes through the use of various servicing tools including payment subsidies, moratoriums on payments, partial payment agreements and other methods. Low and very low-income families are provided this subsidized loan program through a network of field offices across the United States of America (USA), its territories, and commonwealths. The agency is committed to providing an opportunity for rural Americans to become and remain successful homeowner.
USDA-RD is performing market research pertaining to contractor support for Property Preservation and Inspection Services to assist with a variety of nationwide property/asset management services associated with pre- and post-liquidation of single family housing rural properties serving as security for rural house loans throughout RD's servicing area. The anticipated services can generally be categorized as: inspections and property maintenance.
At this time, it is anticipated that these services will be required up to a two-year period. The services are now being performed by contractor under a GSA 520-5 Schedule Order. The Order will expire Summer 2019.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) - CAPABILITY STATEMENTS**
Please send a short (no more than two-page capability statement) addressing the items below. Please "Do not send marketing materials, brochures, pamphlets, etc.."
Your response will assist the Government with acquisition planning, regarding the appropriate acquisition method, contract type/pricing structure, contract line item (CLIN) structure, labor categories, NAIC, potential evaluation criteria, etc. Responses must include:
1) Business name, address, and company POC (email and telephone numbers);
2) Number of years providing Property Preservation and Inspection Services;
3) Recent experience in performing these services, specific emphasis on Nationwide outreach; staffing, subcontracting, automation, coordination efforts,
4) Describe a few representative examples for the scope of services and the agency(ies) for which these services were performed in the last three years;
5) Provide comments; industry observations; any recommendations (i.e., NAICs, pricing structure addressing specifically the below questions:
? Regarding Preservation
o How does the commercial industry price Preservation? Is it recommended that preservation priced per item or rolled into a flat fee?
? If Flat Fee is recommended what items are included in standard service listing for preservation?
? (Is there a difference between initial preservation and reoccurring)?
? Please differentiate between abandoned pre foreclosure sale and post liquidation inventory properties.
? What factors are used to develop the flat fee (Qty, Unit Size, Geographical Location)
o How is pricing determined for non-standard preservation items?
? When non-standard items are encountered what is the normal industry approval process?
o Is there an alternate way to price standard preservation ( initial and reoccurring) when there are large fluctuations in volume or if the volume is unknown?
o How is the ordering process normally structured? Mass orders via manual submission or more systemic in nature.
6) Capability Statement Due: Tuesday, February 26, 2019; Time: 1:00pm EST and shall be limited to two(2) pages. Please submit via e-mail to BOTH: Carlene.Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Scott Beckstrand (email@example.com) with the subject line indicating, "YOUR COMPANY NAME - CAP STATEMENT RD PROPERTY PRESERVATION ". Proprietary information, if any, should be minimized add MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED. To aid the Government, please segregate proprietary information. Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned.
Questions will be accepted up to Friday, February 22, 2019, COB.
**No telephone or email inquiries will be accepted and requests for solicitation packages will not be granted, as no solicitation has been prepared at this time.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Mar 04, 2019 3:49 pm Solicitation Number : 693JJ319Q000035
Department of Transportation
Bid Due: 3/25/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Apr 13, 2018 12:20 pm
Agency for International Development
Bid Due: 3/13/2020
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Nov 27, 2018 9:24 am Solicitation Number : 2032K819R00003
Department of the Treasury
Bid Due: 6/30/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Jan 15, 2019 3:31 pm
Department of Education
Bid Due: 4/02/2019