|Agency:||State Government of California|
|Type of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Due Date:||Dec 9, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Event ID: 0000014813
Format/Type: Sell Event / RFx
Published Date: 2019-12-03 12:18PM PST
Dept: Dept of Developmental Services
Event Version: 1
Event End Date: 2019-12-09 11:00AM PST
A) Purpose and Description of Services
Contractor will provide Substance Abuse Education Classes to Porterville Developmental Center (PDC) clients. Contractor providing services must have expertise in the field of Substance Abuse Education. Contractor needs to be familiar with the special needs of the developmentally disabled. See Exhibit A of the IFB for the complete description of required services. The terms of this Agreement will be January 1, 2020, through December 30, 2020.
B) Bidder Minimum Qualifications
All bidders must meet the following requirements to be considered responsible and responsive to this IFB.
1. Must have a certificate in Substance Abuse Disorder Counseling.
2. Bidder must have at least 2 year experience in teaching Substance Abuse Education.
3. No bidder may bid on work of any kind that the bidder is not properly certified/licensed to perform. Any such bid received will be disqualified. Copies of all certificates/licenses must be included with the BID documents.
4. Bidder must be able to supply all specified items and services to Porterville Developmental Center (PDC) in accordance with the attached Sample Agreement.
5. Bidder must be able to perform Scope of Work requirements
Contractor License Type(N/A)
|Contractor License Type||Description|
Contact: DeeAnn LeVasser
Pre Bid Conference(N/A)
Pre Bid Conference
|UNSPSC Classification||UNSPSC Classification Description|
|85122103||Rehabilitation services for substance abuse|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Stakeholder Parents and Caregivers Event ID: 0000014902 Format/Type: Sell Event / RFx Published
State Government of California
Bid Due: 1/31/2020
B19.010 Grossmont College Orchestra Shell Bid Documents
Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District
Bid Due: 1/17/2020
RFB 10036 AS NEEDED COMMISSARY ITEMS Date Posted: 12/17/2019 2:00 PM Last Changed:
San Diego County
Bid Due: 1/16/2020
Header Information Bid Number: PWG120-OPERA-3636 Description: CNG Multibody Bid Opening Date: 01/16/2020 03:29:59
San Bernardino County
Bid Due: 1/16/2020