***This is not an opportunity to submit a proposal***
The State of Oregon, acting by and through its Department of Administrative Services Procurement Services, hereby provides a Public Notice of Special Procurement No. 982-17 for Pager Services.
* Price Agreement #4733 with SPOK, Inc., 8 year maximum term will expire September 30, 2017. This Special Procurement will extend Price Agreement #4733, an additional 90 days beyond the maximum term to allow authorized purchasers with an ongoing need for pager services to do a procurement. New expiration date for Price Agreement #4733 will be December 31, 2017.
* Notice of Intent to Award was issued to USA Mobility on October 1, 2010. On August 14, 2014, USA Mobility changed their name to SPOK, Inc.
* The need for paging and messaging services has declined in recent years due to technology enhancements. Because of the diminished need statewide, DAS PS has determined not to do a solicitation and award a new Statewide Price Agreement for the supplies and services. For more information, see the approved Special Procurement in the "Attachments Exist" folder.
This Notice is pursuant to Oregon Revised Statues (ORS) 279B.084(4) and 279B.400 and the Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR) 125-247-0287 and 125-247-0700. Any affected person may protest the approval of this Special Procurement.
Am affected person must deliver such written protest to Department of Administrative Services within seven (7) calendar days after the first date of this Public Notice. The written protest, pursuant to OAR 125-247-0700, must include:
1. A detailed statement of the legal and factual grounds for the protest;
2. A description of the resulting harm to the affected person; and
3. The relief requested.
Protests should be addressed to the:
Department of Administrative Services
DAS EGS PS
1225 Ferry Street SE
Salem OR 97301
The single point of contact for protests, questions and information is: Gwen Sunken, Contract Specialist, (503) 378-4697,