|Agency:||City of Tracy|
|Type of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 3, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
CITY OF TRACY ? REQUEST FOR BIDS
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR BIDS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests bids for 110 Aimpoint H2 Optics, 110 Scalarworks Low Drag Mount- Lower Third and 110 Surefire X300U-B T-Slot Mounting Rails, and will receive bid packages at the Tracy Police Department, 1000 Civic Center Drive, Tracy, California 95376, (Attn: Terry Miller, Lieutenant), up to the hour of 5:00 p.m., on the 3rd day of November, 2017.
2. The Optics, mounts and lights to be delivered by the successful vendor are described in the Request for Bids (which is attached). Additional copies of the Request for Bids are available from and any questions should be directed to Lieutenant Terry Miller at the Tracy Police Department.
3. Bids shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: SEALED BID FOR AIMPOINT OPTICS ? DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.
4. All responsive bids shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which vendor best meets the CITYs needs. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate bids are set forth in the Request for Bids.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Special Notice Sep 05, 2019 12:02 pm
Department of the Navy
RFP - Parcel Group 6: Carlos Bee Quarry Development | Due Date: Thurs.
City of Hayward
Bid Due: 1/30/2020
Private Investigator Enhanced Identification Cards Event ID: 0000015318 Format/Type: Request For Information /
State Government of California
Bid Due: 2/14/2020
Portfolio Modeling and Analytical Services Department: City Manager Category: Purchasing Request for Bids,
City of Redding
Bid Due: 1/30/2020