|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 4, 2019|
|Due Date:||Oct 18, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
1. Estimated issue date:
03 September 2019
Estimated closing/response date: 18 October 2019
2. PR Number:
Solicitation Number: FA8119-19-Q-0011
3. Project Title: KC-135 Maintenance
4. AMC: 1/G
5. Item: Material Handling Pallet
6. NSN: 3990-01-137-5960FL
7. Part Number: F485-51115-1
8. History: FA8103-07-M-0466
9. Description: 120.0 inches long, 68.0 inches wide, 23.0 inches high, weighs 800.0 lbs.
10. Total Line Item Quantity: (0001) 2 EACH
11 . Application: KC-135
12. Destination: FE4686 9 SUP DIV SDSMM
19300 LOCKHEED DR BLDG 1023
BEALE AFB, CA 95903-5903
FE6670 914 AW LRS
10955 KINROSS ST BLDG 600
NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14304-4304
13. Required Delivery: Line Item 0001: Deliver 2 ea by 21 Apr 2021 * Early delivery acceptable.
14. New/Unused Government or Commercial Surplus: Acceptable from Government if New/Unused
15. Export Controlled: Not Applicable
16. UID Note to Contractor: UID markings are required because the unit cost in D043 is over $5,000.
1 7. Written procedures will be used for this solicitation: No telephone requests. Only written requests received directly from the requestor are acceptable. All responsible sources solicited may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 736-3273.
DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICATION REQUESTS.
18. Point of Contact: Jennifer Azbill 405-739-4100; Email: email@example.com
|Aug 19, 2019||[Presolicitation] Material Handling Pallet for KC-135|
|Aug 23, 2019||[Presolicitation] Material Handling Pallet for KC-135|
|Sep 26, 2019||[Solicitation / Cancelled] Material Handling Pallet for KC-135|