|Agency:||Department of Labor|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 27, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 10, 2017 4:34 pm Modified: Oct 10, 2017 7:21 pm Track Changes
Sources Sought Notice for Request for Information (RFI) Number 1630J1-18-N-00001. The government reserves the right to compete any acquisition resulting from this notice. This sources sought notice is for planning purposes only and does not commit the Government to pay for the information requested, issue a solicitation, or award a contract. No solicitation document exists at this time. A determination by the Government to proceed with the acquisition as a set-aside is within the discretion of the Government.
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL.
The United States Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration is conducting market research for the upcoming procurement requirement for the operation of the St. Louis Job Corps Center and Outreach and Admissions and Career Transition Services, located at 4333 Goodfellow Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63120. The NAICS Code is 611519, with a size standard of $38.5M. It is anticipated that a cost-reimbursement incentive-fee type contract with two year base and three unilateral option years will be awarded.
The Contractor will be expected to provide all material, services, and necessary personnel to operate this JCC as set forth in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, (WIOA), of 2014. WIOA supersedes the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 and authorizes the Job Corps.
The Contractor will also be required to comply with the Job Corps Policy and Requirements Handbook (PRH). The PRH is available at http://jobcorps.dol.gov.
Job Corps is a national residential training and employment program administered by the
1. Academic, career technical, social and employment readiness skills, counseling, health
2. Operation and management of government facilities;
3. Residential management, supervision, meals, and support services;
4. Job placement assistance and transitional support services;
5. Training and professional development staff
6. Center operations integrated with the local workforce development systems, employers and the
7. Center oversight, financial and program management
1. Outreach to local communities about the Job Corps Program
2. Recruitment to eligible youth in assigned geographical areas
3. Information to eligible applicants about the Job Corps Program
4. Eligibility screening and application processing for Job Corps enrollment
5. Enrollment, assignment, and arrival of a specified number of Job Corps eligible youth to
1. Career transition support resulting from placement in careers aligned with training attained
2. Placement of specified number of graduates and former enrollees as defined by the PRH and
3. Job development and referral services
4. Follow up placement services to graduates and former enrollees
5. Transition support with housing, childcare, and transportation for Job Corps graduates during
The on-board strength (OBS) for the Center is 449 residential students, 80 nonresidential students.
The contractor shall provide Outreach and Admissions services in the state of Missouri and shall ensure the arrival of a minimum of 749 students into the Job Corps program annually for resident male students, resident female students, and non-residential male and non-residential female students.
All contractors doing business with the Federal Government shall be registered in the System for Award Management, (SAM), database. The website for registration is http://sam.gov. All legacy CCR records have migrated to SAM. ALL QUALIFIED SMALL BUSINESSES INCLUDING 8(A) FIRMS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE.
Interested contractors responding to this RFI will be required to indicate their ability to successfully manage and operate a Job Corps Center operation by responding to the capability requirements listed below. The contractor should also indicate the number of students/program participants served for each described contract. If the contractor references a Job Corps contract, the contractor should also provide the referenced center's On Board Strength at the time that the contractor held the contract. FOR A CONTRACTOR TO BE DEEMED CAPABLE, THE CONTRACTOR MUST BE FOUND CAPABLE IN ALL 12 REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW.
1. Describe your organizational experience operating a large scale job training program similar
3. Describe your organizational experience offering career and technical education and training
4. Describe your organizational experience in successfully assisting at-risk youth to connect to
5. Describe your organization's demonstrated record of placing at-risk youth into employment and
6. Describe the strong fiscal controls your organization has in place to ensure proper accounting
7. Describe your organizational experience complying with basic health and safety codes, which
8. Describe your organizational financial management experience of a cost reimbursement type
9. Describe your organization's infrastructure for corporate oversight and support and
10. Describe your organization's experience conducting outreach and admissions services to attract
11. Describe your organization's experience conducting career transition services to program
13. Please describe your organization's experience providing a safe and secure learning and living
All interested parties are invited to submit in writing, by the closing date indicated below for receipt of responses, a package entitled "Statement of Qualifications / Capabilities Statement" (which must include the contractor's indication of their ability to fulfill requirements). The Statement of Qualifications / Capabilities Statement package must be transmitted under a cover letter. The response must be specific to each of the capability requirements listed above. The submittals shall not exceed 12 pages, TOTAL. The capabilities statement package must be transmitted under a cover letter and must cite the following information at a minimum:
1. Response to RFI Number 1630J1-18-N-00001
2. Company Name, Address, and Point of Contact
3. DUNS Number
4. Business Size Standard/Classification and socio-economic status, relative to NAICS code 611519.
The closing date for the receipt of responses is October 27, 2017, at Noon, Central Time. Send your responses to Chin-Jen Chang (John) at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE NOTE: THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL MUST STATE: "Response to Sources Sought Notice "1630J1-18-N-00001."
No questions in connection with this notice will be accepted. Only submit responses to the Qualifications and Capabilities requirements provided above.
Primary Point of Contact
Contracting Officer's Address:
Jeannett Jackman, Contracting Officer,
Contracting Office Address :
US DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
230 S. Dearborn Street
Place of Performance :
4333 Goodfellow Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63120
Primary Point of Contact. :
Phone: (415) 625-2385
Secondary Point of Contact :
|Oct 10, 2017||[Solicitation] M--St. Louis Mod, Contract No. TBD, AAPP 8196. This r|
|Dec 3, 2017||[Solicitation] M--St. Louis Mod, Contract No. TBD, AAPP 8196. This r|
|Dec 12, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Dec 22, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Dec 27, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Jan 3, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Jan 19, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Feb 2, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Feb 13, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Mar 8, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Mar 16, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
|Mar 26, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] St. Louis Job Corps Solicitation|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
B19-1168 12Feb2019 05Mar2019 Bookstore Operation Services Debra Kidwell
Bid Due: 3/05/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Feb 11, 2019 2:14 pm Solicitation Number : W912P919T0027
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 3/05/2019