|Agency:||International Boundary and Water Commission|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Aug 23, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
The residence was constructed back in the 1950s and it does not meet any of today's standard building codes. This residence is a 1500 S.F.
The new layout shall be composed of an admin clerk office, supervisor's office, conference/VCT/Training Room, breakroom/ kitchen, community computers, file/printer room, supply closet, women restroom facility with shower, men restroom facility (no shower) and lockers.
The new renovation/conversion shall cover the following criteria:
1. Requirements for transportation, delivery and handling of materials and equipment shall be the contractor's responsibility. The residence can be used for storage if needed.
2. Contractor will be allowed to designate an area of the residence as a temporary office.
3. Contractor will be allowed to hook up to water, gas and electricity as needed for this renovation.
4. Contractor shall include warranties, final cleaning and repair of the work as needed.
5. Submit any operation and maintenance documentation directory, emergency, system, equipment and product maintenance manuals.
6. Contractor will properly dispose of all demolition and construction waste as necessary.
The work is located in Las Cruces, NM. A site visit date will be listed in the solicitation. The work will be performed under NAICS Code 236220. The SBA size standard is $36.5 Million.
The magnitude of the project is estimated between $100,000 and $250,000.
All work shall be completed within one hundred twenty (120) calendar days after the Notice to Proceed.
The solicitation, plans, and specifications are expected to be posted on or about August 17, 2019 (this is a target date which may slip or change; if the solicitation is not posted on Federal Business Opportunities by August 17, 2019 that is because the solicitation is not available for posting). The solicitation will be available for a minimum of thirty (30) calendar days.
This is a Presolicitation Notice. The Solicitation will include information on how to obtain the plans and specifications. All responsible sources may submit a proposal to be considered by the Agency.
This is NOT a request for proposal. Please do not submit a proposal in response to this Presolicitation Notice.
|Aug 4, 2019||[Presolicitation] Las Cruces Field Office Residence Renovation Conversion to Admin Building|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Construction Manager at Risk - UNM Valencia Infrastructure Project Open 12/9/2019 8:00 AM
University of New Mexico
Bid Due: 1/10/2020