Added: Feb 14, 2019 6:01 pm
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY. It is neither a solicitation announcement nor a request for proposals or quotes and does not obligate the Government to award a contract. Responses to this sources sought notice must be in writing. The purpose of this sources sought announcement is for market research to make appropriate acquisition decisions and to gain knowledge of potential businesses interested and capable of providing the services described below.
VA Greater Los Angeles Health Care System located at11301 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90073 is seeking a contractor to upgrade the heater control system in Bldg 206 at their West Los Angeles campus.
Contractor must be able to provide all parts, tools equipment and technical knowledge to upgrade the existing Carrier I-Vu building automation system to current standards. Contractor must also be able to pull in all networked devices through interrogation of each of the 100 individual fan coil units throughout the building.
If you are interested, and are capable of providing the required service(s) please provide the following information.
(1) Company Name, Address, Point of Contact
(2) Size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.
(3) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code 238220?
(4) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract type and number.
(5) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or other federal contract holder, are the referenced items/solutions available on your schedule/contract?
(6) Please provide general pricing for your products/solutions for market research purposes.
(7) Please submit a capability statement that addresses qualifications and verifies ability to perform work described above.
The Government is not obligated to nor will it pay for or reimburse any costs associated with responding to this sources sought announcement. This notice shall not be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue a solicitation or ultimately award a contract, nor does it restrict the Government to a particular acquisition approach. The Government will in no way be bound to this information if any solicitation is issued. The VA is mandated by Public Law 109-461 to consider a total set-aside for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses. However, if there are insufficient Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business responses, an alternate set-aside or full and open competition may be determined. No sub-contracting opportunity is anticipated. The North American Classification System (NAICS) code for this acquisition is 561730 ($7.5 Million).
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to email@example.com . Telephone responses will not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than 2/21/2019 10:00 AM PST.
After review of the responses to this sources sought announcement, a solicitation may be published on the FedBizOpps or GSA eBuy websites. Responses to this sources sought announcement will not be considered adequate responses to the solicitation. All interested offerors must respond to the solicitation in addition to responding to this sources sought announcement. Prospective bidders must be authorized re-sellers in order to participate in the solicitation process.
Notice to potential offerors: All offerors who provide goods or services to the United States Federal Government must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) at www.sam.gov. Additionally, all Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses or Veteran Owned Small Businesses must be registered with the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise VetBiz Registry located at www.vip.vetbiz.gov.