|Agency:||Department of Health and Human Services|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Apr 18, 2019|
|Due Date:||Apr 26, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
2. The Department of Health and Human Services, the Phoenix Area Indian Health Service (IHS), Phoenix Regional Office, is soliciting quotes for Industrial Water Treatment Services at the Phoenix Indian Medical Center (PIMC) located in Phoenix, Arizona. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation. Quotations are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation number for this procurement is RFQ-19-PHX-16 and is hereby issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ).
3. This solicitation documents and incorporates provisions and clauses in effect through FAC 2019-01, effective 20 Dec 2018 (updated with Class Deviation: 2019-O0005). It is the contractor's responsibility to be familiar with the applicable clauses and provisions. The clauses may be accessed in full text at this address: http://farsite.hill.af.mil/vmfara.htm
4. North American Industry Code (NAICS): 811310
Size Standard: $7.5M
5. Service Performance Location: Phoenix Indian Medical Center (PIMC), 4212 N. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016
6. The provision at FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to offerors - Commercial, applies to this solicitation.
7. The provision at FAR 52.212-2 - Evaluation -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The Government intends to award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government. The lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA) process described in FAR 15.101-2 will be used, meaning the award will be made on the basis of the lowest evaluated price of proposals meeting or exceeding the acceptability standards for non-cost factors.
8. Offeror must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award. A nine digit Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number provided by Dun and Bradstreet is required to register. The offeror must submit a completed copy of the provision at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items (Oct 2018) with its quote if not previously listed in System for Award Management (SAM.gov).
9. Period of Performance (POP): Base year plus four (4) one (1) year option periods for a total of five (5) years. POP estimated start date: 05/15/2019.
10. Quotes are all inclusive, FOB destination. The Government intends to award a firm, fixed price contract resulting from this combined synopsis/solicitation to the responsive and responsible offeror whose conforming response to the solicitation provides the Lowest Priced Technically Acceptable (LPTA) offer to the Government, price and other factors considered. The Government will only consider firm fixed-price quotations.
11. Questions regarding the solicitation shall be submitted in writing (no phone calls accepted) to the Contract Specialist via email no later than April 4, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. AZ Time.
Copies of material questions and answers will be furnished to all offerors by issuance of an Amendment. Questions received after this date may not be acknowledged and/or answered. Submit questions to Elizabeth Thorstad at firstname.lastname@example.org and Nestor Noble at email@example.com.
12. Quotes are required to be received no later than April 18, 2019 1:00 p.m. AZ Time. All quotes must be e-mailed ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Email submissions are limited to 5MB. The submitter should confirm receipt of email submissions.
Part II: Past Performance: Past performance on at least two or more similar or same scope of contracts with government agencies and private industry in terms of quality of work, compliance with performance schedules, provision of qualified persons to client both at time of award and to replacement of contractor persons.
Part III: Price. Pricing/Cost offer: Cover sheet with solicitation number, discount/payment terms, DUNS, taxpayer identification number (TIN), identification of any special commercial terms be signed by an authorized company representative.
Phoenix Indian Medical Center
4212 N. 16th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Copies of material questions and answers will be furnished to all offerors by issuance of an Amendment.
|Mar 20, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Intustrial Water Treatment PM and Services|
|Apr 3, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Intustrial Water Treatment PM and Services|
|Apr 4, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Intustrial Water Treatment PM and Services|
|Apr 23, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Intustrial Water Treatment PM and Services|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis May 13, 2019 3:18 pm Solicitation Number : 36C25819Q0206
Department of Veterans Affairs
Bid Due: 6/04/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation May 06, 2019 5:37 pm Changed
Department of the Interior
Bid Due: 5/21/2019
Solicitation Title Due 15RQ003 REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS AUTO BODY REPAIR AND PAINTING 1
City of Scottsdale
Bid Due: 6/17/2019
Toggle navigation Solicitations Tabulations, Awards, and Recommendations Evaporative Cooler Maintenance & Repair Updated:
City of Phoenix
Bid Due: 6/12/2019