|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jul 23, 2021|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
1) The Indiana Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention Battalion is soliciting W912L9-21-R-0033 as an RFQ.
2) This Firm Fixed Price (FFP) procurement is a 100% Small Business set-aside in accordance with (IAW) the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 19.502-2 (b).
3) CLIN 0001 Digital Advertising and Analytics 1 Job
4) The following commercial services with a Period of Performance of one (1) year (August 02, 2021- August 01, 2022), are listed below.
4a) The contractor will place a customized advertiser profile on their online platforms. Ads will be delivered to Indiana students using the websites. All Indiana HS students using the website will see a at a minimum a 140 x 140-pixel INARNG logo when they log in. Students using the platforms are also served at a minimum an interstitial 920 x 620-pixel ad as part of a rotation. Students will also have the opportunity to select the Indiana Army National Guard as an option they are interested in.
4b) Through the online platforms, students have the opportunity to complete a form and specifically request to be contacted by the Indiana Army National Guard. The Contractor will provide these leads of HS juniors, seniors, and post high school to the ING Recruiting and Retention Battalion Marketing Team, to disseminate to recruiters for follow up. The Contractor will compile and provide these leads on a weekly basis via Excel spreadsheet to the Marketing OIC of the ING Recruiting and Retention Battalion. The leads will include name, address, phone number, email address, High School, test scores, GPA, career interests, ethnic background, and sports/activities.
4c) Across all platforms the INARNG will have a minimum estimated average of 20,000 impressions per month.
5) Submission Requirements: A detailed description of work to be performed along with detailed pricing information. Clauses 52.204-24 and 52.204-26 within attachment 2 must be reviewed and checked.
As Specified in FAR Part 52.211-6, a Brand name (Student Paths) or Equivalent with Equivalent Specifications is requested.
6) 52.212-1, 52.212-4, 52.212-5 are applicable to this acquisition.
7) Quotes are due at 4:00 p.m. local (eastern) time on 21 July 2021. Quotes shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 - Evaluation of Commercial Items
2 - List of applicable clauses.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Follow Government Debt Management Advisor (Personal Services Contractor) Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID
TREASURY, DEPARTMENT OF THE
Bid Due: 12/31/2021
Follow Army National Guard (ARNG) Incentive Review Team/Incentive Support Team (IRT/IST) Support Services
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 9/23/2021
Follow Title Search Services in all counties in the State of Idaho Active
AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 9/24/2021
Follow Improving the Cross-Program Data Infrastructure for Foster Care Prevention Active Contract Opportunity
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 9/29/2021