|Agency:||Department of Health and Human Services|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 9, 2019|
|Due Date:||Aug 23, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
3.1 Havasupai Health Station requires at a minimum a 50 Megabits per second (Mbps) dedicated high speed Ethernet based high speed connection.
• The provided connection should have the capability for expansion to 50 Mbps through 100 Mbps in the future
• Upload and download speed should be the same
• The contractor will provide the infrastructure to support the capabilities on a continuous basis for the Parker Indian Health Care facility and associated health clinics in a tristate area (Arizona).
• The Ethernet connection shall terminate inside of the facility and connect to the existing data router using an RJ45 network connection to afford connection to the entire facility to utilize this connection with a dedicated line/connection.
• Proposed band-width speed should be sufficient to effectively support the transmission of large medical images/data such as radiology images, CT scans, telehealth and enhancements to the electronic medical record
• A static internet protocol (IP) address must be provided to be able to meet the Government's technological requirement
• The contractor shall NOT provide a solution that utilizes Satellite Internet access due to the latency that will be introduced in such a solution
• The contractor shall NOT provide a solution that utilizes a wireless carrier network, such as a "WIFI hotspot"
• The contractor shall include a rough order of magnitude (ROM) showing the costs for the solution for budgetary planning
4 FACILITY POINT OF CONTACT
4.1 Justin Peck, Information Technology Specialist Colorado River Service Unit
Supai, AZ 86435/ Care of--
Parker Indian Health Center Parker, AZ
• The point of contact (POC) shall correspond with the Contractor regarding delivery issues, issuance of modification to add funds and ensuring all administrative paperwork is as complete as appropriate. The POC does not have the authority to change orders or issue changes that would affect the contract price, terms and conditions or period of performance. The POC shall be responsible for the following:
o Monitoring the contractor's technical progress, including the surveillance and assessment of performance and recommending to the Contracting Officer changes to the delivery order;
o Performing technical evaluation, as required;
o Performing technical (daily and final) inspection and acceptance as required by this delivery order;
o Assisting the contractor in the resolution of technical problems encountered during performance;
o The POC shall certify receipt and acceptance of service;
5 CONTRACTOR TRAVEL
5.1 The Government does not anticipate travel in connection with the performance of this PWS.
6.1 Contractor shall establish appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect any and all nonpublic Government data to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Government data.
7.1 The contractor shall comply with and maintain appropriate safety instructions and qualification standards in accordance with OSHA regulations.
8 GOVERNMENT FURNISHED PROPERTY/EQUIPMENT/INFORMATION (GFP/GFE/GFI)
8.1 The Havasupai Health Station has an existing One and a half (1 1/2) T-1 Line Connections that should be utilized for the Ethernet connection.
9 QUALITY CONTROL
9.1 The contractor shall implement and maintain a Quality Control Plan (QCP) to ensure work performed conforms to the scope of work and meets the requirements under this PWS. The QCP shall, at a minimum provide a method for performing inspections; identifying, correcting and preventing problems/defective service; addressing customer complaints, and improving the quality of services over the life of the contract.
10 QUALITY ASSURANCE
10.1 The Government reserves the right to perform inspections and surveillance to evaluate the Contractor's compliance to the contract terms and performance of the requirements in the PWS. The Government will make every effort to ensure that the surveillance methods used are conducted in an objective, fair, and consistent manner.
10.2 Contract Discrepancy Report (CDR). In the event of unsatisfactory contractor performance, the CO will issue a CDR that will explain the circumstances and findings concerning the incomplete or unsatisfactory service. The contractor shall acknowledge receipt of the CDR and respond in writing as to how he/she shall correct the unacceptable performance and avoid a recurrence. The Government will review the contractor's corrective action response to determine acceptability and will use any completed CDR as part of an overall evaluation of Contractor performance when determining present or future contractual actions.
11 PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
11.1 Havasupai Health Station, Supai, AZ 86435. (928-448-2641)
12. The contractor shall conduct a site survey at the demarcation point (area in which current Fiber Optic Connection is location (on the perimeter of the facility). The Contractor shall provide connectivity from the point to the facility.
12.1. The Contractor shall perform all testing to ensure a dedicated line provides the level of Mbps is provided, and shall price out the required requirement in the Pricing Schedule provided.
12.2. The Contractor shall also attain all easements, pass-through fees, and coordination with entities to ensure that the connection is facilitated.
12.3. The Contractor shall include all pricing associated with requirements in the appropriate pricing/bid schedule included in this Request for Proposal.
13. List of Attachments.
13.1. Map of Location and Facility entry point where Fiber Optic Cable shall come in
13.2. Pricing Schedule
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Sep 11, 2019 3:20 pm Solicitation Number : W9128Z19R0002
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 10/01/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jun 26, 2019 1:02 pm Solicitation Number : ACCAPGAcquisitionForecastJul2019
Department of the Army
Issuing agency: Maricopa County, AZ Issuing department: D410 - ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY Bid Comments:
Bid Due: 9/19/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Special Notice Sep 17, 2018 4:48 pm
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 10/02/2019