|Agency:||Department of the Interior|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Aug 23, 2017 3:40 pm Modified: Sep 19, 2017 2:09 pm Track Changes
Amendment No. 0002- This requirement has been canceled in its entirety. Amendment No. 0001 - the purpose of this amendment is to revise the technical submital instruction and technical evalutaion factors in there entirety. The quotation due date has been extended from 9/7/17 until 9/8/17.
(i) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested.
(ii) To facilitate electronic quote submissions through FedBizOpps, a request for quote (RFQ No. R17PS01109) is being issued subsequent to this combined solicitation/synopsis.
(iii) This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular number 2005-95.
(iv) This requirement is set-aside to small businesses. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for this acquisition is: 561730 - Landscaping Services. The small business size standard for NAICS Code 561730 is $7.5 million.
(v) The contract line item numbers (CLINS) are as follows:
CLIN 0001 - Drainage Pre-Installation Assessment, in accordance with Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement. The Performance Work Statement provides more detailed information about the requirement.
CLIN 0002 -- Drainage Post-Installation Assessment, in accordance with Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement. The Performance Work Statement provides more detailed information about the requirement.
CLIN 0003 -- Installation of 65 Rock Grade Control Structures, in accordance with Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement. The Performance Work Statement provides more detailed information about the requirement.
CLIN 0004 - Material - Rock, Certified Cultural Clearance, in accordance with Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement. The Performance Work Statement provides more detailed information about the requirement.
CLIN 0005 -- Other Direct Cost, in accordance with Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement. The Performance Work Statement provides more detailed information about the requirement.
CLIN 0006 -- Prepare Summary Report, in accordance with Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement. The Performance Work Statement provides more detailed information about the requirement.
Note: Quoters shall furnish pricing for the above CLINS on the Attachment 2 - Contract Price Schedule provided attached to this RFQ.
(vi) The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) has a requirement for a contractor to complete a site specific plan and installation of sixty-five (65) rock grade control structures at the Heard Scout Pueblo in Phoenix, AZ as outlined in Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement, for Reclamation to conduct hydrologic research on the effects of these rock grade control installations. Contractor shall provide all personnel, material, travel, housing, equipment, tools, permits, supplies, supervision, labor and transportation, and other items necessary to perform the services described in Attachment 1- Performance Work Statement.
Reclamation anticipates awarding one firm-fixed price purchase order as a result of this RFQ.
(vii) The installation of the rock grade controls structures shall occur 90 days after receipt of order; the Summary Report is due within 6 months after installation (See Section 5 of Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement); for a total period of performance including Final Report is nine (9) months.
THE FOLLOWING CLAUSES, PROVISIONS, AND ADDENDUMS ARE APPLICABLE TO THIS COMMERCIAL ITEM ACQUISITION:
(viii) FAR provision 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items is applicable to this RFQ. The following addendum is also applicable to this RFQ.
In addition to the requirements of the Instructions to Offerors - Competitive Acquisitions provision of this solicitation, each quoter shall submit a quote in accordance with the instructions contained in this provision.
(A) GENERAL QUOTATION INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Quoter shall submit quotation for CLINS 0001 through 0006 and a completed copy of Attachment 2 - Contract Price Schedule.
(2) Quoters shall submit a technical submittal and shall address the two (2) technical evaluation factors not related to price. To prepare the Technical Submittal for Reclamation, review the Technical Submittal Instructions of this provision and 52.212-02 - Evaluation of Commercial Items. Your Technical Submittal must address in detail all of the elements specified under Factor 1 - Technical Approach and Factor 2 - Experience.
(3) Quotation shall conform 100% to all RFQ terms, conditions, provisions, clauses and requirements.
(4) Submit the following information:
Dun and Bradstreet Number Systems (DUNS): ______________
(B) TECHNICAL SUBMITTAL INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Technical Approach - Your technical approach shall include a narrative summary describing your working knowledge of GCS installations in ephemeral channels in the arid Sonoran Desert of Arizona and other ephemeral drainages in Arizona. Quoters shall address how they will accomplish the work specified in the Performance Work Statement (PWS). Quoters shall demonstrate a working knowledge of installation of Grade Control Structures (GCS) to mitigate land erosion, slow storm flows, and to reduce erosion and sediment transport. The quoters shall provide a project timeline, include the description of work and deliverables which meet the requirements described in the PWS.
Quoters shall provide in their technical approach at minimum the following:
(2) Experience - Provide at least three (3) prior Federal, state, local government and/or private projects for installation of GCS work similar and scope in nature to the services required identified in the PWS completed within the past 5 years. For experience quoter shall complete an Experience Form for each project (see attachment).
Factor 1: Technical
(End of Provision)
(x) FAR provision 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items
(xi) FAR clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items.
(xii) FAR clause 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items.
The following additional FAR clauses cited in this clause are applicable to the acquisition:
52.204-10, Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Award
(xiii) Additional contract requirements include the following clauses and provisions:
- Addendum to 52.212-1, Instructions to Offeror - Commercial Items - This addendum replaces the term "offer" with "quote" within the provision at 52.212-1.
Addendum to FAR Clause 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items -
(xv) All questions shall be submitted via email to NClements@usbr.gov by no later than 12 PM local time on Thursday, August 30, 2017. No additional questions will be accepted after this date. Responses to any questions received will be provided via an amendment.
Quotations shall be submitted via e-mail to NClements@usbr.gov by no later than 12 PM local time on Friday, September 8, 2017. Responsible vendors are requested to submit a quote for this requirement.
(xvi) The Point of Contact for this solicitation is Mr. Nicholas Clements, Contract Officer. He may be reached via e-mail at NClements@usbr.gov, or by phone at 702-293-8156.
Contracting Office Address :
Denver Federal Center
Building 67, Room 380
Denver, Colorado 80225
Place of Performance :
Heard Scout Pueblo
1901 E. Dobbins Rd
Phoenix, Az 85042
Phoenix, Arizona 85042
Primary Point of Contact. :
Phone: (702) 293-8156
|Aug 24, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Grade Control Structure Installation|
|Aug 26, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Grade Control Structure Installation|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
close_messages Info Need login or register to participate to RFx Participate in Solicitation
State Government of Arizona
Bid Due: 8/17/2020
Disposal of Ballistic Material Department: Business Services Category: Open RFP Number: 2021015 Start
City of Mesa
Bid Due: 8/19/2020
Public Notices 07/23/2020 The Navajo Nation Department of Fish and Wildlife is requesting
Bid Due: 8/14/2020
Public Notices 07/24/2020 The Navajo Nation Department of Fish and Wildlife is requesting
Bid Due: 8/14/2020