|Agency:||Department of the Navy|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 18, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 11, 2017 12:20 pmThis solicitation and any subsequent amendments will be posted to the NECO website: https://www.neco.navy.mil. Electronic submission of quotes is available through the NECO website or directly to contracting officer via email
SOLICITATION MUST BE COMPLETED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND RETURNED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED RESPONSIVE. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING.
1. Read box 28 and sign page 1 boxes 30 a, b, and c.
2. Provide your cage code or duns number.
3. Please quote FOB Destination Bremerton, WA.
4. You must fill out a unit price for each line item that corresponds to what is requested and that includes all costs (shipping ect.).
5. Annotate the lead time.
6. Annotate the name of the manufacturer, if they are large or small business and the city/state/country of manufacturing.
Return this information with your quote.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
October 11, 2017
Description: See Solicitation
Contracting Office Address :
SPMYM2 DLA Maritime Puget Sound 467 W Street 2nd Floor Bremerton, WA
Place of Performance :
PUGET SOUND NAVAL SHIPYARD
1400 FARRAGUT AVE., BREMERTON, WA
Point of Contact(s) :
THOMAS TREPANIER (360) 476-4992 PLEASE DO NOT CALL
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jul 31, 2018 10:35 am Solicitation Number : SPMYM218Q3638
Defense Logistics Agency
Bid Due: 8/16/2018
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Aug 07, 2018 11:31 am Solicitation Number : N4523A18Q4262
Department of the Navy
Bid Due: 8/16/2018