|Agency:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 27, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 22, 2017 1:24 pmSCOPE OF WORK
2. COMMENCEMENT, PROSECUTION, AND COMPLETION OF WORK: Upon acceptance the Contractor shall commence work NLT twenty (20) days after notice to proceed and work diligently to complete the entire work ready for use by thirty five (35) working days after contract award.
3. SCOPE OF WORK:
1. Remove and dispose of existing gate operator, loop detectors, Miller edges, and receiver. Dispose of demolished materials at an approved site.
2. Provide and install a Hy-Security Slide Driver 15-M UPS gate operator (or equivalent) with (2) loop detectors, (1) Miller edge (or equivalent), (1) receiver, (1) set of thru beam photo beams, and (2) Linear keypad (or equivalent) in accordance with manufacturer installation procedures to the existing footings and posts. Keypads must be compatible with current Lenel System on site.
3. Provide all new wiring and connections to new gate operator. Utilize existing line in AC service once deemed safe for use by a certified installation technician. Current power supply is 208 Volts, on a 20 Amp breaker.
4. Install equipment 3 feet above grade to mitigate chance of flood damage.
5. Ensure gate closes completely to prevent unauthorized entry.
6. Set up new equipment and test all safety functions and operation in accordance with manufacturer installation instructions.
4. SITE VISIT: All bidders are strongly encouraged to visit the site to verify any/all quantities before submitting bids. Interested parties shall make arrangements for a site visit with DCC Eric Osborne.
5. DESIGNATED POC: The designated Contracting Officer's Point of Contact for this project is DCC Eric Osborne @ (215) 271-4838. Inquiries concerning any phase of the specification before or after award shall be made to CWO2 Scott Boucher @ (609) 677-2173.
6. CONDITIONS AFFECTING THE WORK: The Offeror should visit the site and take such other steps as may be reasonably necessary to ascertain the nature and location of the work, the general and local conditions which can affect the cost of the work thereof. Failure to do so will not relieve bidders from responsibility for estimating properly the difficulty or cost of successfully performing the work. The Government will assume no responsibility for any understanding or misrepresentations concerning conditions made by any of its officers or agents prior to the execution of the contract, unless included in the request for quotes, the specifications or related documents.
7. AFTER AWARD OF THE CONTRACT: The Contractor must immediately notify the Contracting Officer of his intended start date. The work shall be done in accordance with the specification.
7.1. The Contractor shall consider items in BOLD as having mandatory due dates. Items in italics are deliverables or events that must be reviewed and/or approved by the Contracting Officer prior to proceeding to next deliverable or event in this SOW.
8. ORAL MODIFICATION: No oral statement of any person other than the Contracting Officer shall in any manner or degree, modify or otherwise affect the terms of this contract.
9. WORKMANSHIP: All work shall be accomplished with the best standard practices, and by workmen thoroughly experienced in the required trades. The work shall be supervised by experienced personnel and shall be satisfactory to the Contracting Officer.
10. PERMITS: The Contractor shall without additional expense to the Government, obtain all appointments, licenses, and permits required for the prosecution of the work. The Contractor shall comply with all applicable Federal, State and local laws.
11. CLEAN UP: All trash and debris shall be removed from the site daily. The job site shall be left in a clean and neat manner.
12. WORK OUTSIDE REGULAR HOURS: If the Contractor desires to carry on work on Saturday, Sunday, holidays, or outside the unit's regular hours, must submit their request in writing to the Contracting Officer for approval consideration. The Contractor shall allow ample time to enable satisfactory arrangements to be made by the Government for inspecting the work in progress.
13. UPON COMPLETION OF WORK: Contact the POC to arrange for inspection/acceptance of work.
14. IDENTIFICATION OF CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL AND VEHICLES: The Contractor shall provide a detailed list of all employees to the POC five (5) days prior to commencing work. The employee list shall contain the employee's full name, date and place of birth, current address, and last four (4) of SSN. The Sector Delaware Bay Security Officer, David Pilitowski will be given a copy of the employee list and grant access for entry. Each Contractor provided vehicle or towed trailer shall show the Contractor's name so that it is clearly visible on the vehicle. A valid state license plate and safety inspection sticker is required. All vehicles operated on Government property shall be maintained in a good state of repair.
15. SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
16. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS:
Added: Oct 11, 2017 9:12 amNEW POC is: DC1 Moryl--- 215-271-4800. Enter 0 for the extension and ask for him please. Email: Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 22, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
1 Munro Avenue
Mission Support Building, Room 212A
Cape May, New Jersey 08204-5092
Place of Performance :
USCG Sector Delaware Bay
1 Washington Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19147
Phila, Pennsylvania 19147
Primary Point of Contact. :
christopher j. moulton
|Sep 23, 2017||[Presolicitation] GATE OPENER INSTALL|
|Sep 28, 2017||[Solicitation] GATE OPENER INSTALL|
|Oct 17, 2017||[Solicitation] GATE OPENER INSTALL|
|Nov 9, 2017||[Award] GATE OPENER INSTALL|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jun 25, 2018 11:07 am Solicitation Number : 36C24418B0579
Department of Veterans Affairs
Bid Due: 8/14/2018
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Jul 11, 2018 8:17 am
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 8/14/2018
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Jul 10, 2018 9:14 am Changed
Defense Logistics Agency
Bid Due: 8/28/2018
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jul 16, 2018 1:02 pm Solicitation Number : W912BU-18-B-0006
Department of the Army