Freeway Service Patrol (FSP) Fleet Management System (FMS)
Proposals are due by 7/2/2018
SANDAG has posted an RFP for “Freeway Service Patrol (FSP) Fleet Management System (FMS) for San Diego County Freeway Service Patrol Program” — Solicitation #5004893.
• Proposals are being sought from qualified firms for professional services to provide a hosted solution and implementation of a Fleet Management System for vehicle locating, communications, data collection, dispatching, and administrative management for the FSP program. (“Project”). The Project will serve SANDAG’s FSP program operating throughout San Diego County. The Fleet Management System shall operate in support of the California Highway Patrol and SANDAG Freeway Service Patrol vendors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. This project requires an all-inclusive system implementation and deployment that will enhance and improve the existing service. System features shall include: In-vehicle system utilizing mobile computing, Global Positioning System (GPS) technologies and Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) technologies; Information and data management technologies; Data Communication that link the in-vehicle systems and the FSP management and administrative systems; Interface that links the California Highway Patrol’s (CHP’s) Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system and the FMS; System Operation, Maintenance, training, and Support.
Please download the RFP (click DETAILS at the end of this paragraph for RFP 5004893). To download the RFP you will need to register in SANDAG’s online database (see 1. Register Your Firm at the top of this Web page). If you do not have Web access, RFP documents can be emailed or mailed to you.
►►►► SCHEDULE ►►►►
• A non-mandatory pre-proposal meeting will be held Monday June 11, 2018 10:00 a.m. PDT at SANDAG 401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101.
• All questions relating to the RFP must be received in writing no later than 3 p.m. (PDT), on June 25, 2018.
• Oral Interviews are scheduled July 31 – August 1, 2018.
• Proposals are due to SANDAG by 3 p.m. (PDT) on Monday, July 2, 2018, at SANDAG offices located on the 8th floor.
▬▬▬▬▬ Send questions to Jim Dow at SANDAG, 401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101, or jim.dow@ sandag.org.