|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Sep 18, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 29, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 18, 2017 11:09 amSOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY. MICC Fort Bliss intends to award a Firm Fixed Price contract for commercial service, Forklift Rental and Maintenance.
The Government specifications for Forklift Rental and Maintenance are as follows:
The government is seeking a contractor that can provide between thirteen (13) and sixteen (16) Forklifts for rental and maintenance consisting of a mix of the following types of forklifts: Forklift 6K, Forklift 5K, Forklift Stand-up, Forklift 6K Reach, Forklift 8K, Forklift 8K Reach, Forklift 10K Reach, Forklift 12K. The Contractor shall provide all equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to perform Forklift Rental and maintenance at Westbrook/McGregor Camp and Biggs Field/Fort Bliss, New Mexico and Texas.
The Government intends to procure these services as a small business set-aside, provided two (2) or more qualified small businesses respond to this sources sought synopsis with information sufficient to support a set-aside. Be advised that the U.S. Government will not set-aside this requirement if two (2) or more small businesses do not respond with information to support the set-aside. We encourage all small businesses, in all socioeconomic categories (including, 8(a) Business Development Program, Small Disadvantage Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Owned Small Business concerns), to identify their capabilities in meeting the requirement at a fair market price.
This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes - it does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid (IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ or IFB or RFP, if any is issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the Government wide Point of Entry through https://www.fbo.gov. It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitor the Government wide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement. The anticipated NAICS code(s) is/are: 532490 Other Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing.
In response to this sources sought, please provide:
1. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) and the corresponding NAICS code.
2. Identify whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any. Please note that IAW 52.219-14, a contract under a small business set-aside requires the small business to spend least 50% of the cost of contract performance on its own employees.
3. Information in sufficient detail regarding previous experience (indicate whether as a prime contractor or subcontractor) on similar requirements (include size, scope, complexity, timeframe, government or commercial), pertinent certifications, etc., that will facilitate making a capability determination.
4. Information to help determine if the service is commercially available, including pricing information, basis for the pricing information (e.g., market pricing, catalog pricing), delivery schedules, customary terms and conditions, warranties, etc. as well as comments to the Draft Performance Work Statement.
5. Identify how the Army can best structure these contract requirements to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns.
6. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Also contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Scott Kukes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-466-2269, if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the FedBizOpps notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
7. Recommendations to improve the approach/specifications to acquiring the identified services.
Responses to this Sources Sought shall be submitted electronically by email to Bianca L. Rogan, Purchasing Agent, at email@example.com. Responses shall be received no later than 2:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) on 29 September 2017. Classified material SHALL NOT be submitted. Please submit all questions related to this Sources Sought to the Contract Specialist via email by 10:00 a.m. 22 September 2017 MST. No phone or e-mail solicitations regarding the status of the request for proposal will be accepted prior to its release. This sources sought neither constitutes a Request for Quote or a Request for Proposal. This sources sought should not be construed as a commitment by the U.S. Government for any purpose. Submission of any information is response to this sources sought is purely voluntary. The U.S. Government does not assume any financial responsibility for costs incurred. Proprietary information and trade secrets, if any, must be clearly marked on all materials. All information received that is marked proprietary information will be handled accordingly. Please be advised that all submissions become MICC -Fort Bliss property and will not be returned nor will MICC- Fort Bliss confirm receipt of the sources sought response.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Draft Performance Work Statement (PWS)
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
Draft Performance Work Statement (PWS)
September 18, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
Bldg 201, Club Road
Fort Bliss, Texas 79916-6812
Place of Performance :
Fort Bliss, Texas 79916
Primary Point of Contact. :
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Due date/Time Location Bid Name Bid Number 8-27-2020 2:00 p.m. Procurement Div. 818
San Antonio Housing Authority
Bid Due: 8/27/2020
Bid Solicitation: 00001588 Header Information Bid Number: 00001588 Description: FORMAL-RFP PUBLIC WATER SUPPLY
Port of Houston Authority of Harris County, Texas
Bid Due: 8/19/2020
SOLICITATION # TITLE AMENDMENTS DUE DATE STATUS AGENDA DATE 2015-002R VEHICLE RENTAL CONCESSIONAIRE
City of El Paso
Bid Due: 11/19/2021
Rental of Tractors Solicitation ID: IW039819 | Due Date: 8/21/2020 | Due Time:
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 8/21/2020