|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Mar 14, 2019|
|Due Date:||Apr 10, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Emergency Department Services Regional Health Contracting Office - Central
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) ONLY; it is not a Solicitation (i.e., Request for Proposal, Request for Quotation, or Invitation for Bids) or an indication that the Regional Health Contracting Office - Central (RHCO-C) will contract for the services contained in the RFI. This RFI is part of a Government market research effort to determine the scope of industry capabilities and interest and will be treated as information only. In accordance with FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responses to this RFI are strictly voluntary, and the Government will not pay respondents for information provided in response to this RFI. Responses to this RFI will not be returned, and respondents will not be notified of the result of the review. If a competitive solicitation is issued, it will be announced on the Federal Business Opportunities website http://www.fbo.gov at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that Solicitation announcement separately from any response to this announcement.
RESPONSES : Respondents to this RFI are to describe their interest and ability to perform the requirements summarized below in the description of the requirement. Responses are to contain (1) company name, (2) CAGE code, (3) mailing address, and (4) primary point of contact information, to include telephone number and email address (5) primary NAICS and business size. Responses should be formatted on the MS Excel template provided in this RFI and should be limited to a maximum of two (2) pages per response.. Proprietary/Competition Sensitive information (appropriately marked) will be protected from disclosure to the greatest extent practical. However, it is preferred that respondents do not provide proprietary or otherwise restricted responses. No faxes, courier delivered, or telephone inquiries/submissions will be accepted.
Responses should be submitted to Rosalba Martinez, Contract Specialist at email@example.com , Robin M. Castro, Contracting Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org , and MAJ Owen Roberts, Chief of Contracting, at email@example.com , no later than 12:00 PM Central Time, 10 April, 2019.
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENT : The primary purpose of this RFI is to determine the feasibility of pursuing a fee for service contract payment structure for an Emergency Department use in Military Treatment Facilities. This service contract will be used to augment existing government personnel at the MTF in support of military readiness. The Government envisions the contractor having access to a pool of Board Certified candidates who have completed their security background checks and are credentialed/privileged and can provide continuous Emergency Department services without interruption to the MTF.
Potential labor categories required (list is not all inclusive):
•· Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians
•· Physician Assistants
Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurses, Case Managers
The goals of the RFI:
•· Gain knowledge of common business practices for Emergency Department Physician reimbursement practices.
•· Obtain feedback regarding feasibility of the described fee for service requirement (challenges, limitations, costs, incentives, etc.).
QUESTIONS FOR INDUSTRY: The Government desires that respondents offer their experience and recommendations on the following questions related to health care worker and administrative personnel services. Enter your responses on the MS Excel template provided with this RFI.
1. What is the best approach other than FTE/ hourly rate for compensation either commercially or other Federal contracts? What are the positive and negatives of each type of compensation?
2. Can Emergency Physicians be compensated by procedure? What does that structure look like? Are there levels?
3. Can your company provide complementary physician support to a Level I/ II/ III Trauma Center? What is your experience?
4. How many physicians are in your practice and available for staffing Trauma Centers?
5. Please provide your company experience dealing in this type of service arena?
6. What is your experience with performance based metrics (e.g., waiting times, patient satisfaction)?
7. What is your experience in credentialing your employees at multiple facilities?
8. Do you have contract or agreements that your company is compensated at/ above CMS rates?
9. Have you ever provided support to an emergency department that provided Graduate Medical Education (GME) Training?
10. Have you offered flat rate complementary services to a partially staffed emergency department?
11. What is your experience in dealing with multiple state licensing for providers?
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
SOLICITATION # TITLE AMENDMENTS DUE DATE STATUS AGENDA DATE 2015-385R POLICE PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAMS
City of El Paso
Bid Due: 11/26/2021
Staffing Agency Services Covering Health Professionals and Allied Health Professionals Open Date: 08/31/19
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 8/31/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Apr 15, 2019 9:37 am Solicitation Number : 36C25719R0027
Department of Veterans Affairs
Medical Cost Containment Services Solicitation ID: 479-19-MCCS | Due Date: 8/5/2019 | Due
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 8/05/2019