|Agency:||Other Defense Agencies|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Competitive 8(a)|
|Posted Date:||Oct 10, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Contract Award Date :
October 6, 2017
Contract Award Number :
Contract Award Dollar Amount :
$189,630, 1470 single rooms
Contract Line Item Number :
Contractor Awarded Name :
JBG/Potomac Yards Hotel II, L.L.C.
Contractor Awarded DUNS :
Contractor Awarded Address :
2850 S Potomac Ave
Arlington, Virginia 22202-3592
Added: Sep 15, 2017 11:22 am(i) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
(ii)This solicitation document, HQ0013-17-Q-0108 is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ). Under this requirement, the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) intends to award a commercial, firm fixed price contract.
(iii) This solicitation document incorporates provisions and clauses that are in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95, Effective January 13, 2017. It is the responsibility of the Offeror to review the web page for notice of amendments, updates or changes to the solicitation.
(iv) This requirement is to provide lodging services to support approximately 70 individuals, 1240 single rooms, to participate in the Africa Center for Strategic Studies (ACSS) Emerging Security Sector Leaders Program Conference hosted in Washington, DC. Please see the attached Performance Work Statement (PWS) for specific requirements. The applicable North American Classification System (NAICS) code is 721110, Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels. The small business size standard is $32.5 million.
(v) Specifics. The Government intends to award a firm fixed price contract resulting from this combined synopsis/solicitation.
Period of Performance: October 20 through November 12, 2017
(vi) This requirement is to provide lodging services as specified in the PWS for the Contract Line Items (CLINs). Please see attached PWS for Schedule of Services Breakdown.
(viii) The Government will not execute any contract other than with the facility or venue proposed to hold the event and provide accommodations. Any offer from a source other than the hotel or lodging venue itself must include written evidence that the offeror is currently authorized to submit binding proposals/quotes on behalf of the venue whose accommodations and/or facility are being offered. Offers that fail to provide such evidence shall be deemed technically unacceptable and will not be considered for award. Any offer which requires the Government to execute an agreement that renders a hotel or facility provider as a third party or for lodging/hotel accommodations that cannot be provided at offerors facility shall be deemed technically unacceptable and will not be considered for award.
(xi) A single award will be made to the responsible Offeror whose quote conforms to the solicitation requirements and presents the lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA) quote, as determined by the evaluation criteria herein with due consideration to the order of importance.
(xii) Contract award will be made to the lowest evaluated price meeting or exceeding the minimum acceptability standards for non-cost factors. Quotes will be evaluated on an "acceptable" or "unacceptable" basis. Quotes will be evaluated for acceptability and shall meet the minimum requirements in order to be considered awardable. Past performance information will also be obtained from all electronic databases and other sources available to the Government. Past performance will be rated on an "acceptable" or "unacceptable" basis.
(xiii) The Contractor shall submit a proposal that meets the minimum acceptable requirements of the PWS. The following Technical Evaluation Factor's will be considered:
9. Hotel must have parking availablity
10. Hotel must have space for an optional reception that would accommodate up to 120 people
11. Registration Room: Space should be able to accommodate a minimum of 15 PAX at a time with 3 areas sectioned out with table and chairs. Registration room should be available on 22 October, 2017. The connections must be physical (CAT5) of at least 6MB download and 2MB upload, must allow multiple MAC addresses to transverse the connection and must be a direct connection (no proxy redirect). ACSS will place a wireless router at the end of the connection and will serve multiple workstations and printers sharing the single connection. ACSS will provide the MAC addresses of the routers on the initial setup date.
12. Reception: Will require a podium with microphone. Reception food and beverage shall consist of heavy hors d'oeuvres served by hotel staff on platters, to include 2 vegetables, a fish, a meat, a starch and a dessert at the minimum, with coffee / tea, and 2 non-alcoholic drinks per person. No pork shall be served. A cash-bar would be provided.
14. Cancellation Policies: Submission Requirements. Quoters shall provide a detailed description of the quality features quoted to the Africa Center for Strategic Studies. Specifically, quoters shall provide information on proposed cancellation policies as they relate to the Africa Center's desired cancellation policies related to lodging.
15. Past Performance - Submission Requirements. Contractors shall provide past performance information (e.g. letters of recommendation, customer evaluations, etc.) indicating the quality of hotel performance and service during the past year. Additionally, quoters shall provide at least one reference for which the hotel provided services for a group similar in size to the ACSS group within the past year. Contact information shall include the name, e-mail address and phone number of each reference. Past performance information greater than one year will not be considered.
(xvii) Submission Requirements:
Offerors shall provide descriptive location of the hotel to Fort McNair, Washington, DC and address the minimum requirements.
Offeror shall provide their cancellation policy and associated fees with the price submission and identify the applicable early and late checkout terms and conditions for the group.
Questions shall be submitted by Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 11:00 am EST.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
PWS Lodging and Conference Services ESSL Program
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
PWS Lodging and Conference Services ESSL Program
September 15, 2017
Sep_15_2017-10_EmergingLeadersHotelPWS.pdf (318.26 Kb)
Description: The attachment is the PWS to provide lodging and conference services for the ACSS, ESSL Program. Period of performance shall be October 20-November 12, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
201 12th Street
Arlington, Virginia 22202-5408
Place of Performance :
African Center for Strategic Studies
Washington, District of Columbia 2-319
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
James E Washington Jr,
|Sep 16, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] ESSL Program Lodging Services, Oct 20-Nov 12, 2017|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Mar 09, 2018 3:31 pm Changed
General Services Administration
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jun 05, 2018 8:51 am Solicitation Number : 86543G18R00003
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Aug 02, 2018 10:56 am Solicitation Number : V008-18-RFQ-00017RD
Broadcasting Board of Governors
Bid Due: 8/17/2018
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Jul 30, 2018 3:17 pm
Millennium Challenge Corporation
Bid Due: 8/22/2018