|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 26, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am Modified: Sep 20, 2017 3:58 am Track ChangesThis is a combined synopsis/solicitation for electricity supply issued by Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA)/764 Specialized Contracting Squadron (SCONS). This announcement constitutes the solicitation; proposals are being requested.
The solicitation number is: FA5641-17-R-5403 issued as a Request for Proposal (RFP).
1. Electricity supply shall be provided to the following six (6) places of performance:
B. FUNDING :
Planning funds are available for this contract.
C. PLACES OF PERFORMANCE/SERVICE LOCATIONS:
(1) Ramstein including the following 7 service locations:
(2) KL-West including the following 2 service locations:
(3) Spangdahlem including the following 7 service locations:
(4) Zweibrucken including the following service location:
(5) Landstuhl including the following 2 service locations:
(6) Geilenkirchen including the following service location:
D. ANTICIPATED CONTRACT TYPE:
The US Government anticipates awarding a fixed-price contract with a fixed term.
Note: The US Government reserves the right to award (a) multiple contracts (Variant 1); or (b) one (1) consolidated contract to one (1) contractor (Variant 2 & 3) for the six (6) places of performance (as listed in paragraph C. above) if it is in the best interest of the US Government as explained below.
(b) Consolidated contract: Awarding one contract to one contractor
Variants: The prospective offerors shall provide prices for up to three (3) variants as shown in the Atch 1 - Price Schedule.
VARIANT 1: Provide a unit price for each Place of Performance/Service Location you will/can supply (award of multiple contracts)
E. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:
01 January 2018 (Fiscal Year (FY) 18) through 31 December 2019 (FY 20) - 2 years as follows:
F. TECHNICAL DATA/REQUIREMENTS:
See Atch(s) 2AA - 2FA, Technical Descriptions for the supply with Electricity to all six (6) places of performance and 20 service locations. The estimated quantity for all places of performance/service locations amount to 225,820,790 kWh in the first year and 220,820,790 kWh in the second year.
1. See Atchs 3A - 3E for prior year load profiles for electricity supply.
2. The net operators of the respective places of performance are as follows:
Place of Performance -- Net Operator:
3. In addition to any other terms contained in this combined synopsis/solicitation, the following terms and conditions apply; offerors are advised to complete the necessary fill-ins where applicable:
4. The electricity supplied shall include a minimum of 15% per annum of renewable energy in accordance with the Executive Order 2015 entitled "Planning for Federal Sustainability in the Next Decade" signed by the President of the United States. This can be amended by American Public Laws and/or Executive Orders.
H. CORRESPONDENCE IN ENGLISH:
The Contractor shall submit all contract correspondence to the US Government in English or with an English translation.
The US Government is in no way obligated to use nor is it restricted to the estimated annual consumption. The US Government will accept no tolerance range and a price adjustment formula is also not required.
1. The electricity price shall be exclusive of any taxes or dues, which the US Government and the US Government of the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) have agreed shall not be applicable to expenditures made by the US Government in the FRG, or any taxes or dues from which the contractor is exempt under the laws of the FRG. If any such taxes or dues have been included in the electricity price, through error or otherwise, the electricity price shall be reduced. The appropriate amount shall be listed separately and reduced in the next month's invoice. The treatment of all tax deductions shall be in accordance with the agreements in force at the time being between the FRG and the US Government.
2. If for any reason after the date of the agreement, one of the two parties is relieved in whole or in part from the payment of any taxes or dues included in the electricity price, the electricity price shall be reduced. The appropriate amount shall be listed separately and reduced in the next month's invoice.
K. ACCOUNTING, PAYMENT AND INVOICES
1. The US Government will pay the amounts for deliveries in the past month charged by the contractor on a monthly basis no later than (NLT) 30 days after receipt of a proper invoice.
2. A separate invoice shall be prepared for each service location as listed in paragraph C. above. A monthly collective invoice for each network area shall be submitted including a listing of the individually supplied service locations.
3. The contractor will provide monthly invoices for the customers with registered demand metering ("Registrierende Leistungsmessung"/RLM) and two (2) invoices for the customers with a standard load profile ("Standardlastprofil"/SLP) (GOQ Geilenkirchen): one invoice effective 30 September and one invoice effective 31 December of the respective year. This action will be at no cost to the U.S. Government.
4. The invoice shall be based on the demand and the actual consumption per month. Cost for the net usage (consumption and maximum offtake for customers with demand metering), metering fee, accounting fee, license fee as well as the electricity price (consumption and demand) shall be listed separately on the invoice. In addition, the invoice shall contain the following:
- Name and address of contractor
5. The US Government will pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Payment will be made to:
Name of bank: ____________________________
6. Payment due dates. The due date for making an invoice payment is as follows:
a. The 30th day after the designated office responsible for acceptance of services receives a proper invoice from the contractor. If the office responsible for acceptance of services, fails to annotate the invoice with the actual date of receipt at the time of receipt, the invoice payment due date is the 30th day after the date of the contractor's invoice, provided the designated billing office receives a proper invoice and there is no disagreement over quantity, quality, or contractor compliance with contract requirements.
(1) Contractor is not required to separately invoice to request interest penalty
(2) The US Government must base the determination of an interest penalty on the actual date a proper invoice was received.
(3) The US Government will compute interest penalties in accordance with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) prompt payment regulations at 5 CFR part 1315. These regulations are available via the Internet at http://www.fms.treas.gov/prompt/.
7. The proof of tax exemption (Value Added Tax) shall be provided by a tax relief form ("Abwicklungsschein") attached to each invoice.
8. a. Invoices for Ramstein, KL-West, Zweibrucken and Landstuhl shall be addressed to:
US Air Force
b. Invoices for Spandahlem and Geilenkirchen shall be addressed to:
Base Civil Engineer
9. Payments will be made by:
L. INVALIDITY OF CONTRACT TERMS
1. Should any of the terms contained in this contract be or become invalid, the validity of the other terms will not be affected thereby. Both parties agree to replace invalid terms with terms, equal as to the intended technical and economic effect.
2. Changes or additional conditions to this contract are valid if confirmed in writing by both parties.
M. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
1. The US Government may, at any time, prior to its expiration date; terminate this contract, in whole or in part within 90 days upon delivery of the termination notice for political or military reasons. The termination notice shall be submitted in written format. The contractor shall confirm receipt of the termination notice in writing to the Contracting Officer. The US Government is released from any liability for payment once the termination becomes effective.
2. The US Government may terminate the contract without notice due to the contractor's non-performance of contractual obligations, and will in this case be released from further contractual liability.
N. LEGAL SUCCESSOR
1. The contractor may transfer rights and obligations to a legal successor with the written consent of the Contracting Officer only. This consent may be withheld only if and when the successor does not afford reliable assurance of performing this contract.
a. The contractor shall submit to the Contracting Officer three signed copies of the proposed Novation Agreement and one copy each, as applicable, of the following:
(1) The document describing the proposed transaction, e.g., purchase/sale agreement or memorandum of understanding
(2) A list of all affected contracts between the transferor and the US Government,
(i) Contract number and type;
(3) Evidence of the transferee's capability to perform.
(4) Any other relevant information requested by the responsible contracting
b. The contractor shall submit to the contracting officer one copy of each of the
(1) An authenticated copy of the instrument effecting the transfer of assets; e.g., bill of sale, certificate of merger, contract, deed, agreement, or court decree.
(2) A certified copy of each resolution of the corporate parties' boards of directors authorizing the transfer of assets.
(3) A certified copy of the minutes of each corporate party's stockholder meeting necessary to approve the transfer of assets.
(4) An authenticated copy of the transferee's certificate and articles of incorporation, if a corporation was formed for receiving the assets involved in performing the US Government contracts.
(5) The opinion of legal counsel for the transferor and transferee stating that the transfer was properly effected under applicable law and the effective date of transfer.
(6) Balance sheets of the transferor and transferee as of the dates immediately
(7) Evidence that any security clearance requirements have been met.
(8) The consent of sureties on all contracts listed under paragraph b of this clause if bonds are required or a statement from the transferor that none are required.
2. In the event the place of performance, the supplied building is located at, is returned to the FRG, or in case of the leased housing, to the real property owner, the FRG, or in case of the leased housing, the real property owner, reserves the right, after prior coordination with all parties concerned, to take over the rights and liabilities of the US Government of this contract. The date of transfer by the FRG, or in case of the leased housing, the real property owner, shall also be coordinated with all parties concerned.
O. APPLICATION OF GERMAN LAW, PLACE OF PERFORMANCE AND JURISDICTION, LITIGATION ON BEHALF OF THE US GOVERNMENT
1. This contract will be written under the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. Places of performance are Ramstein, KL-West, Spandahlem, Zweibrucken, Landstuhl and the GOQ at Geilenkirchen. The place of jurisdiction for any litigation in the context of this contract in accordance with the German Civil Procedural Code (Zivilprozessordnung) Section 29 (1) is the place of performance.
3. In case of disputes arising from the future contract, plaints shall be lodged in accordance with the NATO Status of Forces Agreement and supplementary agreements with the German courts and against the Federal Republic of Germany, which shall conduct the case in its own name in the interest of the US Government.
NOTE: The office representing the Federal Republic of Germany on behalf of the US Government will be displayed in the actual contract.
P. DISPUTES, CLAIMS
1. Any dispute or claim an offeror or awardee intends to take to court shall be addressed to the Contracting Officer first for resolution. The Contracting Officer has 60 days to resolve and/or provide a final decision, and then the offeror or awardee may proceed to court after giving such notice of intent.
2. The US Government reserves the right to set-off/withhold payment if there is an issue with a claim against the contractor (e.g. overpayment, damages, etc.).
Q. CONTRACTING OFFICE
1. Contract administration will be performed by 764th Specialized Contracting Squadron (SCONS).
2. Postal address and location of the Contracting Office:
764th Specialized Contracting Squadron (SCONS)
The envelope shall be marked "For Official Business".
3. a. Technical Representative of the Contracting Officer for Ramstein, KL-West, Zweibrucken and Landstuhl:
The Base Civil Engineer of Ramstein Air Base is designated as "Technical Representative" of the Contracting Officer for accepting services and for confirmation of correctness of invoices..
b. Technical Representative of the Contracting Officer for Spangdahlem and Geilenkirchen:
The Base Civil Engineer Spangdahlem Air Base is designated as the Technical Representative of the Contracting Officer for accepting services and for confirmation of correctness of invoices.
R. CONTRACTOR ACCESS TO US AIR FORCE INSTALLATIONS:
1. The Contractor shall obtain base identification and vehicle passes, if required, for all contractor personnel who make frequent visits to or perform work on the Air Force installation cited in the contract. Contractor personnel are required to wear or prominently display installation identification badges or contractor-furnished, contractor identification badges while visiting or performing work on the installation.
2. The Contractor shall process required documentation in due time to comply with required performance periods of the contract by taking into consideration that the controlling authorities require an average of 2 to 3 weeks to issue base access permits. The contractor shall inform all assigned workers that they may be subject to search, at the discretion of the installation commander, when entering or leaving the installation.
3. (a) U.S. Air Force installations. The Contractor shall obtain and complete the base access request forms from Security Forces. Contractors who employ Local Nationals shall deliver the completed forms and required documents directly to the Foreign Nationals screening booth located at the West Gate of Ramstein Air Force Base. US Contractors shall provide the completed forms and required documents to their designated security manager. Security Forces shall be responsible for approval and subsequent authentication and issuance. For each base access request, the contractor shall present the following documents:
(1) Certificate of Good Conduct, and
(2) Completed and signed AE Form 604-1b, Simple Questionnaire for a simple
4. When work under this contract requires entry to controlled or restricted areas, the contractor is forewarned that work shall be performed under escort and entry/exit procedures may require up to two hours. The area entry and exit times are at no additional cost to the US Government. Furthermore, the Contractor shall provide Security Forces with the following information for vehicles: Make, model, year of manufacture, capacity, type, license number, and insurance policy number.
5. Upon completion or termination of the contract or expiration of the identification passes, the contractor shall ensure that all base identification passes issued to employees and subcontractor employees are returned to the issuing office. In addition, base passes shall be returned when:
(a) Permit holder is no longer employed by the contractor.
6. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in withholding of final payment.
In the event of any inconsistencies in this contract, the following order of precedence shall prevail:
1. The wording of this contract.
2. The Atch(s) in the sequence as listed in this contract.
T. OTHER CONDITIONS:
1. Unless specified otherwise, all statements in the contract refer to the electric voltage of electricity (Hs).
2. The offeror who receives the award shall provide a German translation of the contract upon request at no additional cost to the US Government.
All data and prices shall be submitted in Euro () currency, separated as follows and for the period addressed in item E above. All prices shall be exclusive of any taxes and dues from which the US Government is exempt under the NATO Status of Forces Agreement and/or any other agreement between the US Government and the Government of the FRG and inserted into the respective column in Atch 1 - Price Schedule. The proposal shall be submitted in accordance with the price schedule in both Excel and .pdf format set forth in Atch 1 - Price Schedule, including the fixed consumption unit price per kWh for each place of performance (Variant 1) or all places of performance (Variant 2 and 3) over the contract period. All surcharges are fixed per the respective laws and price sheets of the individual net operator. Current applicable surcharges have been inserted into Atch 1 and cannot be modified in the price sheets.
Information for Offerors
: Please do
fill out the sheet "Overview", as it contains references automatically transferring the data after insertion in the respective follow-on sheets.
V. POINTS OF CONTACT:
1. Ms. Corinna Christmann/Contract Specialist
2. Ms. Jennifer Schneider/Contract Specialist
3. Ms. Uschi Hoermann/Contracting Officer
W. INSTRUCTIONS TO OFFERORS:
Offerors are required to provide a signed copy of this document and the documents identified below:
1. The completed item K, paragraph 4 (bank account information) of this solicitation.
2. The price schedule set forth in Atch 1, as referenced in item U (For comparison purposes only the consumption unit price shall be inserted on each sheet. All surcharges are fixed per law and in accordance with the current prices of the respective net operator price sheets and cannot be modified by the prospective offeror).
3. Copy of the current trade register excerpt (Handelsregisterauszug) for adequate financial resources.
4. Copy of the valid SAM (System for Award Management) registration to prove responsibility and to be eligible for award.
Any questions/inquiries regarding the solicitation shall be submitted via email to all points of contact listed in item V. above no later than 5 work days (NLT 16:00 hrs local Central European Time) after the solicitation release to properly respond prior to the closing date for receipt of proposals.
The proposal shall be valid for a minimum of 1 work day .
X. EVALUATION OF PROPOSALS:
The US Government will award a commercial fixed-price contract for 2 years resulting from this solicitation to one offeror or multiple offerors whose proposal conforming to the solicitation is evaluated to have the lowest fair and reasonable price, is registered at the German trade register prior to the solicitation closing date and has an active registration in SAM. The lowest total evaluated price will be determined by adding the CLINS as addressed in Atch 1 identified as the "Estimated Grand Total" amount for each respective Variant. The Government reserves the right to award Variant 1 - 3 as identified in paragraph D. above. Proposals will only be accepted in Euro currency .
Y. CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PROPOSALS:
Proposals shall only be submitted electronically by email no later than 26 September 2017, 09:00 hours Central European Time to each of the following email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , and email@example.com . Late submission will be handled as follows:
1. Offerors are responsible for submitting offers, and any modifications, revisions, or withdrawals, so as to reach the US Government office designated in the solicitation by the time specified in paragraph Y. above.
2. (a) Any offer, modification, revision, or withdrawal of an offer received at the US Government office designated in the solicitation after the exact time specified for receipt of offers is "late" and will not be considered unless it is received before award is made, the Contracting Officer determines that accepting the late offer would not unduly delay the acquisition; and--
(1) If it was transmitted through an electronic commerce method authorized by the solicitation, it was received at the initial point of entry to the US Government infrastructure not later than 16:00 p.m. one working day prior to the date specified for receipt of offers; or
(b) However, a late modification of an otherwise successful offer, that makes its terms more favorable to the US Government, will be considered at any time it is received and may be accepted.
3. If an emergency or unanticipated event interrupts normal US Government processes so that offers cannot be received at the US Government office designated for receipt of offers by the exact time specified in the solicitation, and urgent US Government requirements preclude amendment of the solicitation or other notice of an extension of the closing date, the time specified for receipt of offers will be deemed to be extended to the same time of day specified in the solicitation on the first work day on which normal US Government processes resume.
4. Offers may be withdrawn by written notice received at any time before the exact time set for receipt of offers. As the solicitation authorizes electronical offers, offers may be withdrawn electronically received at any time before the exact time set for receipt of offers. An offer may be withdrawn in person by an offeror or its authorized representative if, before the exact time set for receipt of offers, the identity of the person requesting withdrawal is established and the person signs a receipt for the offer.
Z. DISCUSSIONS AND AWARD:
(a) The US Government intends to evaluate proposals and award a contract or multiple contracts (if Variant 1) without discussions. Therefore, the offeror's initial proposal should contain the offeror's best terms from a price standpoint and submit all required documents. However, if during the evaluation period, it is determined to be in the best interest of the US Government to hold discussions, the US Government may open discussions with the offerors consistent with the evaluation criteria in item X. above. Discussions may be opened to resolve any potential mistakes contained in the offeror's proposal, to clarify or revise pricing, or any other aspect of the proposals that may lead to a better understanding of the offeror's proposals.
(b) By submitting a proposal to the US Government, the offeror has agreed to all terms and conditions included in this solicitation.
Award will be made to one or multiple responsible offerors whose offer conforming to this solicitation will be best value to the US Government, price and other factors considered. The US Government will select the lowest price offeror who is registered and active in SAM. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers: Price.
Step 1 - The US Government will first evaluate all proposals for price, ranking the offerors from lowest to highest total evaluated price.
Step 2 - Award will be made to the offeror with the lowest fair and reasonable price.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 12, 2017
Atch_1_-_Price_Schedule.xlsx (63.52 Kb)
Description: Atch 1 - Price Schedule
Description: Atch 2AA - Ramstein Bann Comm Station Deutsch
Description: Atch 2AA - Ramstein Bann Comm Station English
Atch_2AB_-_Ramstein_Bann_Comm_Station__2_Deutsch.pdf... (18.98 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AB - Ramstein Bann Comm Station #2 Deutsch
Atch_2AB_-_Ramstein_Bann_Comm_Station__2_English.pdf... (18.86 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AB - Ramstein Bann Comm Station #2 English
Atch_2AC_-_Ramstein_Breitenbach_Radar_Station_Deutsc... (53.23 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AC - Ramstein Breitenbach Radar Station Deutsch
Atch_2AC_-_Ramstein_Breitenbach_Radar_Station_Englis... (19.65 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AC - Ramstein Breitenbach Radar Station English
Atch_2AD_-_Ramstein_Einsiedlerhof_Storage_Annex_Deut... (19.07 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AD - Ramstein Einsiedlerhof Storage Annex Deutsch
Atch_2AD_-_Ramstein_Einsiedlerhof_Storage_Annex_Engl... (19.33 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AD - Ramstein Einsiedlerhof Storage Annex English
Atch_2AE_-_Ramstein_Husterhoeh_Comm_Site_Deutsch.pdf... (19.61 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AE - Ramstein Husterhoeh Comm Site Deutsch
Atch_2AE_-_Ramstein_Husterhoeh_Comm_Site_English.pdf... (19.41 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AE - Ramstein Husterhoeh Comm Site English
Atch_2AF_-_Ramstein_Medical_Ctr_Landstuhl_Deutsch.pd... (25.60 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AF - Ramstein Medical Ctr Landstuhl Deutsch
Atch_2AF_-_Ramstein_Medical_Ctr_Landstuhl_English.pd... (23.87 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AF - Ramstein Medical Ctr Landstuhl English
Atch_2AG_-_Ramstein_Air_Base_Deutsch.pdf (55.71 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AG - Ramstein Air Base Deutsch
Atch_2AG_-_Ramstein_Air_Base_English.pdf (34.04 Kb)
Description: Atch 2AG - Ramstein Air Base English
Atch_2BA_-_KL-West_-_KL_West_Deutsch.pdf (42.73 Kb)
Description: Atch 2BA - KL-West - KL West Deutsch
Atch_2BA_-_KL-West_-_KL-West_English.pdf (39.16 Kb)
Description: Atch 2BA - KL-West - KL-West English
Atch_2BB_-_KL-West_-_Einsiedlerhof_Maintenance_Annex... (22.63 Kb)
Description: Atch 2BB - KL-West - Einsiedlerhof Maintenance Annex Deutsch
Atch_2BB_-_KL-West_-_Einsiedlerhof_Maintenance_Annex... (19.36 Kb)
Description: Atch 2BB - KL-West - Einsiedlerhof Maintenance Annex English
Atch_2CA_-_Spang._Air_Base_Deutsch.pdf (631.47 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CA - Spang. Air Base Deutsch
Atch_2CA_-_Spang._Air_Base_English.pdf (586.61 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CA - Spang. Air Base English
Atch_2CB_-_Spang._Grosslittgen_Wasserpumpstation_Deu... (17.62 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CB - Spang. Grosslittgen Wasserpumpstation Deutsch
Atch_2CB_-_Spang._Grosslittgen_Water_Pump_Station_En... (17.20 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CB - Spang. Grosslittgen Water Pump Station English
Atch_2CC_-_Spang._Niederkail_Brunnen_SAd_Deutsch.pd... (110.64 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CC - Spang. Niederkail Brunnen Sud Deutsch
Description: Atch 2CC - Spang. Niederkail Well South English
Atch_2CD_-_Spang._Suelm_Medical_Facility_Esslingen_E... (17.40 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CD - Spang. Suelm Medical Facility Esslingen English
Atch_2CD_-_Spang._Suelm_Sanitaetslager_Esslingen_Deu... (18.42 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CD - Spang. Suelm Sanitaetslager Esslingen Deutsch
Atch_2CE_-_Spang._Bitburg_AFN_Deutsch.pdf (36.81 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CE - Spang. Bitburg AFN Deutsch
Atch_2CE_-_Spang._Bitburg_AFN_English.pdf (16.86 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CE - Spang. Bitburg AFN English
Description: Atch 2CF - Spang. Bitburg Micro Wave English
Atch_2CF_-_Spang._Bitburg_Richtfunkanlage_Deutsch.pd... (17.49 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CF - Spang. Bitburg Richtfunkanlage Deutsch
Atch_2CG_-_Spang._Zemmer_Medical_Facility_English.pd... (17.22 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CG - Spang. Zemmer Medical Facility English
Atch_2CG_-_Spang._Zemmer_Medizinisches_Lager_Deutsch... (17.12 Kb)
Description: Atch 2CG - Spang. Zemmer Medizinisches Lager Deutsch
Description: Atch 2DA - Zweibruecken Oberauerbach Deutsch
Description: Atch 2DA - Zweibruecken Oberauerbach English
Description: Atch 2EA - Landstuhl Barrier Maint 02 Deutsch
Description: Atch 2EA- Landstuhl Barrier Maint 02 Englisch
Atch_2EB_-_Landstuhl_CSU_Camp_Deutsch.pdf (19.49 Kb)
Description: Atch 2EB - Landstuhl CSU Camp Deutsch
Atch_2EB_-_Landstuhl_CSU_Camp_Englisch.pdf (20.43 Kb)
Description: Atch 2EB - Landstuhl CSU Camp Englisch
Atch_2FA_-_Geilenkirchen_-_Geilenkirchen_Deutsch.pdf... (25.82 Kb)
Description: Atch 2FA - Geilenkirchen - Geilenkirchen Deutsch
Atch_2FA_-_Geilenkirchen_-_Geilenkirchen_English.pdf... (14.24 Kb)
Description: Atch 2FA - Geilenkirchen - Geilenkirchen English
Atch_3A_-_Load_Profile_-_Ramstein.xlsx (6,711.48 Kb)
Description: Atch 3A - Load Profile - Ramstein
Atch_3B_-_Load_Profile_-_KL_West.xlsx (1,421.15 Kb)
Description: Atch 3B - Load Profile - KL West
Atch_3C_-_Load_Profile_-_Spangdahlem.xlsx (3,824.79 Kb)
Description: Atch 3C - Load Profile - Spangdahlem
Atch_3D_-_Load_Profile_-_ZweibrAcken.xlsx (785.81 Kb)
Description: Atch 3D - Load Profile - Zweibrucken
Atch_3E_-_Load_Profile_-_Landstuhl.xlsx (2,754.07 Kb)
Description: Atch 3E - Load Profile - Landstuhl
Place of Performance :
Ramstein, Kaiserslautern-West, Spangdahlem, Zweibruecken, Landstuhl, Geilenkirchen
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
|Sep 12, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Electricity Supply to Ramstein, Kaiserslautern-West, Spangdahlem, Zweibruecken, Landstuhl and Geilenkirchen|